• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Pokemon Champion?

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
My favorite is Lance from G/S/C and HG/SS. He has one of the Pokemon Lineups that I have ever seen, they aren't just cool Pokemon, but they are strong as well making for a tough battle. He also is in the story as he helps you defeat Team Rocket and talks to you throughout your journey.

Mayor Dotour

Mayor of Clocktown
Lance. First off, in Generation I, Dragon Pokemon were scarce and Ice type Pokemon weren't heavily influenced as they are in today's Pokemon games. With these two factors in mind, it was very difficult to take down Lance from the Elite Four. Now I know he wasn't the champion in gen I, just emphasizing that fact.

univpark

Heart of Steel
I like Blue. Why not? I love to hate him yet admire him for his style (I'm way better than you! :P) and he just has a good (yet jerky) feel to him.
Alder was kind, always questioning Cheren (I got quite a kick out of, "I want to be strong!" "But why?" "I dunno!")

But overall, my favorite is Cynthia. She is mysterious, yet classy, and her Garchomp feuds with my Empoleon. She surprised me in B/W (That's what I get for exploring!) and she has a MILOTIC!! <3

bkelly458

Just Some Dude
Definitely Blue. The whole game lead up to it, and his character was just a big jerk. Taking him down always felt great! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom