• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Pokemon Champion?

T

TriforceFan

Those of you who have finished any Pokemon game at all, what was your favorite Champion? And why?

Mine is Cynthia from Diamond/Pearl/Platinum, because she is not only a very challenging Champion, but she is also very kind and caring. She tells you clues on going on through the game and even gives you a route to go through to reach Celestic Town.

What about you guys? Comments, please! :)

Night Owl

~Momentai
So far my favorite is Lance from the Johto league in HG/SS.
He also played a role in the story helping you defeat Team Rocket at the Lake of Rage. I think he had other roles as well. He is brutal with His dragon type pokemon. It wasn't until Dewgong learned Ice Beam that I was able to beat him.

I'd have to go with Lance from G/S and HG/SS. He actually plays a decent sized role in the actual plot in comparison to the other champions. He also has an awesome looking sprite in the HG/SS games. On top of this, he happens to use a Dragonite which is one of my favourite pokemon.

Fig

The Altruist
I would have to like Blue from FireRed/LeafGreen, Steven Stone from Ruby/Sapphire, and Alder from Black/White. I love Blue because he's your rival! What's not to like? The ultimate showdown between Red and Blue. Steven is awesome and uses Steel type Pokemon, which are epic by the way, and is the wondering trainer in Emerald! I swear, my battle between him in Emerald took at an hour to finish him off. I love Alder because he is actually your friend throughout the game and shows a lot of compassion towards both Trainers and their Pokemon. I consider Alder as one of the best champion ever for his kindness, strategy, and for his care for the protagonist. :P

TheRationalDove

Red Hair Wonder
I think Cynthia and Alder are both great Champions. Both help you out in the rest of the game, and both are compassionate when it comes to their Pokemon. I love how Alder is always questioning Cheren's opinion on what a Pokemon Trainer is. Cynthia also helps a ton when it comes to stopping Team Galactic.

Kevin

Original PD
Site Staff
Blue was the best! He was built up really well as the jerky rival

LavaAnon

The Forever Gamer
I loved all of the Elite Four Champions, but my favorite would have to be Steven because his personality is mysterious and cool. He is quite a difficult Champion also. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom