• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Pokemon Anime Episode

First airing in April 1, 1997 in Japan and September 7, 1998 in the United States (Interestingly, the episode was Battle on the St. Anne!), the Pokémon anime follows the story of a young boy named Ash on his journey to become a Pokémon Master. Throughout his adventures, an episode might stand out to you and become your favorite. With the series still being made and having over 700 episodes, which episode in the Pokémon Anime is your favorite?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
The very first episode as it was the start of a very long adventure. :')

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
When it comes to the anime, I'm somewhat of a nostalgia freak, but I do have an episode that I hold close to me heart. Prior to moving northward, I lived in Florida; the state notorious for its hurricanes. I was unfortunate enough to be caught in one, and it was terrifying to the 7-8 year old me to experience one. Luckily, once the storm had passed, we used a generator to bring power back to our house, but only temporarily. In that time, I took out one of my VCR tapes of the Pokémon anime, and it just happened to be the episode Tentacool and Tentacruel. I must've watched that episode dozens of times, but each and every time I never got tired of it. It brought comfort to a difficult time in my life, and I've been grateful for the production of that episode ever since.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom