• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Pokémon From Each Generation

RHhylian

Guru-Guru's strange son
Gen 1: Wartortle/Gengar
I love Gengar and it's abilty to be an amazing special sweeper. But the Squirtle line is my fav Pokémon evolution line ever... Designwise I love Wartortle the most.
Gen 2: Typhlosion
O God this thing kicks so much butt. When you have a Typhlosion on your team, especially in the 2nd gen games, you're set.
Gen 3: Seedot.
When I first saw this Pokémon in the anime, my heart melted. IT'S SO FREAKING CUTE!!!
Gen 4: Magnezone
I don't know.... It's a tank with great Special Attack and it's design is kinda funny.
Gen 5: Chandelure. I love it's typing, stats and design (even though I like Litwick more in that regard)

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
Gen 1: Articuno

This is actually my favorite Pokemon of them all. I'm not sure why. Nothing based on stats or moves or anything (though the ice/flying typing is pretty cool). He's just the most elegant Pokemon I can think of. Also he was my fist legendary holo card. Yeah, that has something to do with it...

Gen 2: Scizor

I liked Scyther, but the upgrade to a steel bug is just too awesome. Also, while he does have a crippling weakness to fire, he's resistant to pretty much everything else, and he knows some sweet moves. Also just look at him!

Gen 3: Oh man, this one's really hard for me. There's so many that I love; Gardevoire, Seviper, Aggron, Metagross, Sableye, Rayquaza, Groudon, Deoxys, Jirachi, Milotic... I just really like the designs of Gen 3's best. But I gotta go with... Rayquaza. He's a total badass!

Gen 4: Luxray. One of the first Pokemon I've ever caught, and along with my Scizor is my strongest Pokemon.

Gen 5: ....um, I'm not too familiar with them, many of them seem pretty goofy-looking. But that black form of Kyurem looks pretty sweet. Yeah I'll go with him.

Last edited:

Link-of-Lylat

It's me!
Note: Listing fav. pokemon from each gen by how I like them.
Gen 1 Bulbasaur line. Reason: He/she is the first pokemon in the pokedex (Not counting Missingno. As well as Rhydon, the first pokemon created.), is cool, has a unique typing, can't be affected by poison attacks, nostalgia, and just generally like it.
Gen 2 Skarmory. Reason: Looks cool as heck, can't be affected by poison attacks, great move pool, fast, offensive, defensive, and has been with me since I got it in Pearl in 2007.
Gen 5 Ferrothorn. Reason: Amazing tank, Immune to poison attacks (repetative, I know.), and Just generally like it.
Gen 4 Rhyperior. Reason: Tank, DPS, Looks epic, the evolution to the first pokemon made, dangerously offensive move pool, and it can make rocks from it's hand. Come on, that is just, wow.
Gen 3 Castform. Reason: The weather king, is SOOO CUTE!, and it helps my Venusaur use solarbeam without having him to give up a move for sunny day.
Runner-ups: Butterfree, Gallade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom