• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite (Playable) Keyblade Wielder

Who is your favorite playable Keyblade wielder?

• Sora

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Riku

• Mickey

• Roxas

• Xion

• Ventus

• Terra

• Aqua

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AnimeHat

Humming Swordsman
KH Dream Drop Distance will be including a mechanism called the "drop gauge," that will allow you to instantly switch between Sora and Riku when the gauge hits zero (this can be done manually as well). This will make sure that you won't miss out on either story in favor of one or the other. So this begs the question: up until now, who is your favorite playable Keyblade wielder?

I would have to say that mine is Roxas, but I enjoyed playing as Ventus as well.

Lord Death

Bichon Frise
I said Roxas. I always really liked him; he was the special Nobody. I thought he was supa cool and Oblivion is one of my favorite keyblades. I enjoyed the first segment of KH II, where you played as Roxas collecting money for the beach trip. The idea of Sora's Nobody was awesome, and Roxas is still my favorite KH character to this day.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Is it based on in game abilities? If so, Sora, with a side of Aqua, Ven and Roxas. Is it based on who is the strongest? Sora again. But, I think you'll find a nice twist on Sora and his whole being able to wield a Keyblade in KH3D. If you think Ven is the reason behind Sora's having a Keyblade, I'll just say you're half right and half wrong. x)

Character wise, Roxas. He's just so amazing. He's almost like me; gets angry at many things but cares so deeply for his friends and hates when they deceive him.

Design wise, Aqua or Sora.

As for voice, Xemnas. omgwhy'dyoulisthim BECAUSE XEMNAS IS THE NOBODY OF TERRA

Garo

Boy Wonder
I'm a Ventus guy, mostly because he holds his Keyblade in the most awesome way. I love the way he fights. It's just so BA.

Ventus_Render_2010_by_digitaleva.png

I mean look at that. All backhanded and such. It just screams "I am awesome, and I know it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom