• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Pizza Side Dish?

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
Wings and breadsticks for sure.

Getting some pizza from my favorite place tomorrow luckily :D

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Just a big bowl of chips. :O Fries, as Americans say. I don't really get any 1 thing with a pizza, just get different things depending on where I am/how hungry I am. Sometimes I'll get another pizza as a side-dish to my pizza, never know.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
But couldn't you just ask for a bigger pizza? Making the accompanying pizza obsolete as the pizza that you would get from the accompanying pizza would be contained within the main pizza?

Large + Medium = ?? a bigger pizza isn't always possible

Also, topping and sauce variation.

This is srs stuff. I've done the math.

Clank

Hmm
What's the point of side dishes? If I'm eating pizza, then I might as well eat pizza. If I really want something with it, then I'll throw it on the pizza or otherwise alter the pizza to include it.

Sheik

:the:
I'd go with breadsticks. This one restaurant we sometimes eat at has amazing breadsticks (as well as amazing pizza of course...).

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Well, when we order pizza, we also go for hot wings and cheese sticks, and other stuff that I don't really eat. Cheese sticks is my favorite pizza side dish.

But couldn't you just ask for a bigger pizza? Making the accompanying pizza obsolete as the pizza that you would get from the accompanying pizza would be contained within the main pizza?

one pizza is never enough, you must have at least two, lest you be devoured by the horde yourself for such blasphemy.....;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom