• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

favorite phase of Ganon/dorf?

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
I liked the swordfights from WW and TP the most, but also liked the music from Puppet Zelda, and enjoyed the horseback stuff in TP.

OoT Ganondorf was my favorite Ganondorf, but both battles never really impressed me...

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
I loved the Oot Ganon fight (second one) I really loved that. I also like the BotW calamity Ganon fight. Dark beast Ganon was aight but it was way too easy. TBH I've never actually fought Ganondorf in TP or WW because I've never beaten them. Also Ganon in ALBW was fun!

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
OOT Ganondorf is my favourite individual phase. The build up and music is epic and of course I love energy ball tennis and I find it to be great fun. It is the only battle where Ganondorf deals the amount of damage he should for in his other appearances in TP and WW he does a pathetic amount. This makes the fight feel more dangerous, though I must say when you know what you are doing he shouldn't be a problem to take down unless you mess around and make silly mistakes.

funnier6

Courage~
Yeah, I think I liked the sword fight with Ganondorf in TP the best and Puppet Zelda was amazing because they actually did that.

I think Calamity Ganons first form was my favorite Ganon battle, needed moar hard but I'm gonna beat him in master mode and see what that's like.

Ninja

Well well well
OOT Ganondorf is my current favorite. The best part was the build up to the final battle. You had to go through multiple dungeons, as well as take on different phases of the castle. As you go up the stairs you are faced with the amazing music with him playing and some great dialogue.

As a kid, both boss fights felt challenging and epic.

Puppet Zelda was cool but it makes me feel uncomfortable.

My favourite Ganondorf phase is WW's final battle. Yeah its simple but the setting and having both Link and Zelda bringing the fight to him are really cool.

OOT Ganondorf is my favourite individual phase. The build up and music is epic and of course I love energy ball tennis and I find it to be great fun. It is the only battle where Ganondorf deals the amount of damage he should for in his other appearances in TP and WW he does a pathetic amount. This makes the fight feel more dangerous, though I must say when you know what you are doing he shouldn't be a problem to take down unless you mess around and make silly mistakes.
Same here. I will always remember my final ascent up the tower as one of the greatest gaming moments in my life. Love the music, the atmosphere, and how much damage he does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom