• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Partner?

Favorite Partner?

• Navi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tatl

• Midna

• Ceila

• Zelda

• Tetra/ King of Red Lions

• None

• Total voters

Goron Link

Keep on Roll'n
Whats your Favorite Partner for a Zelda Game?

Mines Tatl.

Why?
Shes in my favorite Zelda game and she has a good change of attitude through the game

hylianbeast

Sage of Destiny
Probably Zelda from Spirit Tracks. It was the only game where she was somewhat useful in dungeons. It was also the only game where you could play as her, and it was funny when she was commanding you to get back her body.

Lord Death

Bichon Frise
I voted Midna. For me, it was a tie between her and King of Red Lions... I eventually chose Midna because the King is too dull. At least Midna had personality...

Hero of…. #s, I guess
Hey! Listen! Navi is the first and the best. I like how she gave you hints on common enemies as well as bosses, compared to her, Midna feels vaguely useless, except for the warping.

Midna. Because not only was she a great partner to Link, she was also a great character. Midna probably has the most character development out of any Zelda character. And by the time I was done with Twilight Princess I found myself caring about her a lot.

OhYeah!

♫A▼▲A▼▲
I liked both King of Red Lions and Tatl but it was intresting that Zelda is a really big part in story in ST.

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
I have to say, that was a TOUGH CHOICE. I LOVE Navi, Tatl, Tetra/KoRL, Zelda, Ceila, (actually, I take that back. Ceila kinda bugged me.) I needed to vote for Midna. TP was the second Zelda Game I played, and I always feel this kind of connection to her. At first she hates and shuns you, but in the end she's friends with you, and (I think) even LOVES YOU! Midna was great. Midna can never be replaced in my heart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom