• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite part of the forum?

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
So I did a search and I didn't find a thread like this. Merge if needed.

So what's your favorite part of the forum? Is it a certain subforum? Do you love the SB? Are you such a Zelda fan that no other forum will do it for you? Do you have friends here that you can't abandon?

I like the people here. The threads are ok and worth posting on sometimes, but I really just like the community we have here.

Squirrel

The Rodent King
I haven't played Zelda in like 3 years. I have no idea what I'm still doing here.
Saaame, yo. But I know why. I've probably only been on about 5 to 7 forums (for any significant length of time) in my life but this one is by far the nicest and the most fun.

But anyway I'm just about obsessed with music and movies so I love the media section.

i love the database error page. where did it go?

3b758f8679.png

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
The CCC, definitely. It's the only place here where I feel like everybody respects everybody and the whole group is really tight knit and well connected. It started as a simple hangout for a small group of friends, and it's evolved into much more.

Outside that, the mafia section is pretty fun. Yup.

Pen

The game is on!
When I first signed up here the only thing I ever expected to do was to hang out in the Zelda sections and talk about Zelda with other nerds. There really wasn't anything else I expected to do. However I soon started joining the Mafia games here and not long after that I was completely stuck that part of the forums. I also started to make some great friends here and I'm still here because of my friends. Lately I've started to leave Mafia behind though, and instead I've started visiting the General Discussion section more frequently than ever before. So yeah, I guess it's that part along with my friends here that are my favourite parts of ZD. ^^

Kyru

WOAHHHH!
Well considering this is the first and only forum I will do I cannot compare to others to know what is done well and what isn't. However, most of my time here is spent rummaging through threads looking for ones that actually interesting enough for me to read all the comments(?) and then reply myself. While waiting I enjoy shouting out to all the ZD people on the shoutbox. Other than that.... I don't really do much.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I like going on the MD section every blue moon to post the stupiest reply in the religion debate thread I can think of. This tends to tick Kitsu off to the point were he has to quote my post and tell me how dumb it is - it makes me laugh because that was the whole point, it was supposed to be dumb.

Anyway, I enjoy all sections (except the RP section because I don't roleplay), but I usually spend most of my time in the World of Zelda or Zelda theory section. Generally all zelda themed sections I post in. I also enjoy the SB. Although my favorite thing in the world is staring at the site with the BestZDers format on until it makes me pass out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom