• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

MM-3DS Favorite Part of Majora's Mask

Force of Power

That name tho.
Never played this game before, but it must be good if it's considered to be the best Zelda game (plus, y'know... this sub-forum). When the 3DS version comes out, I'll finally play this game, but I could use something to look forward to, and I'm sure many people have favorite parts, whether it be a long dungeon or a short piece of dialogue.

So, what are your favorite parts of MM?

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Well, for one, the side quests are really fun and interesting. Some are really small and silly, while others are really serious and they are guaranteed to give you feels. :kawaii:

One particular side quest that's talked about a lot is the Anju and Kafei quest. I don't want to give too much away, but it's pretty long and can be tedius at times but it's well worth it. It's a nice little love story that you don't often see in Zelda games. :3

Hmmmm....other than that, the second boss Goht is really exciting. You get to roll around as a Goron and spike Goht to death! But watch out for his lazer attack thingy. o_O

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I liked that people had schedules in this game. Depending on the day and the time, they would be moving around and doing different things. It wasn't like they spent all their time just waiting for you to come talk to them- they had their own agendas to follow.

The way different masks impacted the game. Besides the ones that transformed Link into different races, the other masks would get different reactions from people too.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I enjoyed the various side quests that you could go on, but in terms of the main quest, I loved Ikana Valley and the Stone Tower Temple. It was my favourite dungeon in the game.

VitaTempusN92

Hero of Time! The True Zelda Genius!
My favorite part is watching Majora die! Mwuhahahahaha! :devil:

Just kidding, my favorite part(s) is saving and helping people of course, duh. :)

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
My favourite scene in the game is the scene in which the giants run to clock town to stop the moon from falling down and causing the apocalypse. I just love the way it was presented, especially with the epic soundtrack playing in the background. It was the scene that made me feel like the perilous journey around Termina was worth it. It was the moment that the player realizes that it was a very long journey, constantly meddling with time along the way, but it's finally over. We saved the world. It makes me feel victorious.

Aside from that, I have to say that my favourite thing about the game is the amount of side content. What the game lacked in dungeons, it made up in side quests.

To be completely honest though, I love pretty much everything about the game.

I loved peicing the story together. Figuring out that Kafei was Anju's missing fiance and that his parents were the Mayor/The Mayor's wife. Or when I was randomly running around Termina on the night of the first day on one of my first play throughs and Komaro (however you spell his name) all of a sudden appeared dancing on the mushroom. I had been trying for days to figure out how to help the two dancing girls and as soon as I heard that music come on when he appeared I was like "that's it!". Just little moments like that where you put everything together and help all the characters. Majora's Mask was the first game I beat on my own with no help so getting through all the sidequests sometimes took a lot of trial and error, but I honestly enjoyed redoing sidequests until I got it right. The game just gives off such a great atmosphere and feeling when you play it, it's hard to describe but it's all of that that makes it my favorite game/Zelda game.

Mask-Salesman

And now.. That imp has it
I just love the themes and meaning in the game. I didn't quite grasp all of that when I was younger and played the game. But playing the game as an adult I learned to love it even more. Plus, the gameplay is also very different from other Zelda's with the different masks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom