• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Oracle?

Favorite Oracle?

• Oracle of Ages

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Oracle of Seasons

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
Hey! I was worried I’d be the only one to vote Seasons. X D

I loved the Rod of Seasons, being able to change Holodrum from Fall to Winter to Spring to Summer!

View attachment 75470

To me that kinda made the sane locations feel new and different.
Yeah! I like how it kind of makes parts of Holodrum's overworld into sort of a big environmental puzzle. It would have been funny if it had worked in Subrosia, too, but then again, they only have one season there: convection oven. XD

Daku Rinku

❤️❤️In Love with my GF❤️❤️
ZD Champion
Yeah! I like how it kind of makes parts of Holodrum's overworld into sort of a big environmental puzzle. It would have been funny if it had worked in Subrosia, too, but then again, they only have one season there: convection oven. XD
Imagine winter and they be like: What is this curse that puts out the grumbling fires?!

Link: We call it Winter. XD

Yay! A third chooses Seasons! Din’s Disciples grows! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom