• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Favorite OOT tunic.

Favorite OOT Tunic

• Water tunic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fire tunic

• Kokiri tunic

• Total voters

x-Link-x

c o u r a g e ;
I'll go ahead and stick to green. I like having the originals for as long as I can have them. I've always seen Link in green which means that's what I'm used to. He looks best in Green to me anyways.

C

Crystal Clair

Other than the Kokiri tunic, I like the Goron Tunic on Link a lot because the red goes nice with his golden hair. The Zora tunic doesn't have the same feeling but I still like it. I actually once had a large blue shirt of my dad's and I made it into a Zora tunic. That was so awesome.

B

Bag

My favorite would be the goron tunic I guess; just by its color, the zora tunic looks pretty cool too however in my opinion ^^

Nepolink

Corrupted Idiot
I stick to Red, the Goron Tunic. I really love the color green and Link's standard color is the green tunic, but the red tunic was a epic combination with the golden Gauntlets and the Mirror Shield. I always loved to use the Red tunic, in Brawl the Red Link is also my favorite. But in Ocarina of Time it was just the coolness of the combination tunic, normal boots, shield and gauntlets.
Unfortunately i didn't see the red tunic ever again, except the stupid armor in TP.

Dungeon killer

Dungeon's Shall Fall!
the lost tunics

The Goron tunic, its totally awesome and it always looks cool on him all the time. Also on youtube there is this video called The Lost Tunics where this guy hacked his N64 and when he selected a tunic three times the tunic would look lighter or darker in color. And there were also a black,white, and purple tunics as well.

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
wish i coulda hacked it for a grey tunic but red was my favorite for sure.
when you get the gold gauntlets and the mirror shield its sweeet.

T

TheHeroOfTime

i like the Zora tunic because it looks awesome and blue is my fave color so Zora FTW

P

PwaPwa

I like Zora and Kokiri tunic. Zora because of the fact that you can go underwater and Kokiri because it is the original.

Linkette

Heroine of Time
I like the Goron tunic too. It's dark red (one of my favorite colors) and it looks great with Link's golden-like blond hair. It looks christmasy.

NoRush

Soldier, Royal Family
Dang, the poll is pretty close. I say Goron because Red is fav. color. I almost said Blue because it is so worthwhile skill wise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom