• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Favorite OOT tunic.

Favorite OOT Tunic

• Water tunic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fire tunic

• Kokiri tunic

• Total voters
Z

Zelda Hunter

I use the Goron's tunic when I feel Link looks stupid in green. I mainly use the Zora's Tunic, though.

(I have a feeling I used the wrong names.)

D

doclinkin

theres a secret in the goron tunic
you actually take less damage on spikes :clap:

Guardian

The Chosen One
Goron Tunic for me too. The Zora Tunic is pretty good, but it doesn't look as good with the Mirror Shield as the Goron Tunic does. I don't think it does anyway.
I agree. I like the Goron tunic better because of the color and the fact that you can survive in heat with it.

S

Spreeze

I like them all - Goron, Zora, and Kokiri. I guess I have to say my favorite is Kokiri, just because it's the original tunic you get. I do like wearing the Zora and Goron just for a change, though. Hmm... I wish young Link could wear those tunics. He'd look so adorable!

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
My personal favorite tunic is the Zora Tunic. My reason why is because it's the color of one of my favorites off of my list of favorite colors. :D

I love it so much that in OoT I would actually go around wearing the Zora tunic for the remainder of the game after I got it. :xd:

L

Lonewolf92

i would DEFINATELY say the goron. it looks so (excuse my grammer i'm excited i just got back fromm vacation...) TIZIGHT! lolz

Steve

5/19/13
I love the Goron Tunic, it makes Link look BA. I always style him with the Red Tunic, Mirror Shield, Gold Gauntlets, the Hover Boots, and the Master Sword.

Zarom

The King
I have to say my favorite one is the Zora Tunic! :D Only because blue is my favorite color! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom