• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Favorite OOT tunic.

Favorite OOT Tunic

• Water tunic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fire tunic

• Kokiri tunic

• Total voters

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
Goron Tunic Looks awesome with the Mirror Shield... also, i like the Kokiri cause it is the traditional one

Hmm...I'd have to say the Kokiri tunic. I liked the way it looked against the rest of the game. The green colour, I think, goes well with the brown boots, and has a more relaxing feeling to it. I suppose I am somewhat to partial to green, too.

Chris

It has been awhile...
I voted the Kokori Tunic because it is the original and looks the best on Link. Also, it appears in every Zelda game to date.

TunicGreen_large.gif

Go Green Tunic!

T

Typhingblade

rawr

i like the goron tunic because i cell shaded my game so i has a four sword style red tunic link :D
plus red is the most epic color in zelda... green is rpetive and well the zora tunic... really they made it weird... plus they took out the darn goron tunic to put in the magic tunic/ armor...
linkred.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Kazumi

chagy
Kokiri Tunic 'cause its quite classical and it matches with the Hylian Sheild and Biggoron Sword. But, if I was using the Mirrior Sheild, then I'd want the Goron Tunic. But, overall I like the Kokiri Tunic better.

For most of my OoT career, back in the day, I kept the Zora tunic on. I like blue, and it just looked kool. But it was probably more or less the fact that its the last tunic you get. Therefore, there is no real reason to change it for the rest of the game until you reach Ganon's Castle, where you have to break the Fire Medallion seal.

One more thing, there are a few other tunics not mentioned here. However, they are only accessible through Gameshark cheats, so its appropriate that they are not listed. They don't really do anything special, but I just wanted to point it out for those who may not know. The colors are Yellow, White, and Black. The black one looks pretty sweet.

R

RazTwilight

Quote won't work right.
so, dark_link01 said:
One more thing, there are a few other tunics not mentioned here. However, they are only accessible through Gameshark cheats, so its appropriate that they are not listed. They don't really do anything special, but I just wanted to point it out for those who may not know. The colors are Yellow, White, and Black. The black one looks pretty sweet.

I think it was Typhingblade, he found 3 other colors, light blue, light green, and dark red.

My color was red, it looks cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom