• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite One of Link's Various Shields.

MM mirror shield. For one, I love round shields they just look good on anybody. For two, it has the most original design and its so creepy which is perfect considering where you get it from lol.

I like how skyward sword did not make it easy to get the Hylian Shield. I Appreciate the Hylian shield the most in SS because it is indestructible as opposed to the other shields in SS. I also like the mirror shield from OoT and WW.

T

Tetraisawesome

I like the deku sheild from ocarina of time, it was the first sheild you got in the game, and it just looked kind of cool to me.

I like the dibine shield in skyward sword. It looks really cool and should have been the final sacred shield because it looks better than the goddess shield

Oops, i meant divine shield but whatever, im sure you knew what i meant

H3roOfTime

Hero of Time
ive always liked the hylian shields...but i really like the concept of the mirror shield too if they put it together... :DDDD

Mine is the hylian shield from ss because it was a pain when my shield broke. But the hylian shield can't brake so i really like it.

I'd have to say the Hylian Shield since it's classic, but if I pretend that that's not an option, I'd have to say it's a tossup between the mirror shield in OoT and the Goddess Shield from SS. The mirror shield just looked cool and the Goddess Shield could heal itself!

S

sf8

OoT Hylian Shield. I like it more than the TP version because it has a 4th Tri-force piece at the bottom, and although it was stated by Mr. Miyamoto (Either him or another developer) that there is no fourth piece, it does make the shield look cooler than the TP version.

Mirror shield's from OoT and MM. I also love the Hylian shield, but I always looked forward to upgrading to those Mirror shields.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom