• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite One of Link's Various Shields.

D

Dizzyness

The Hylian shield seems to be a common favorite, for me too, but I love the mirror shield in Wind Waker

zombiegamer723

The Hylian Zombie
Tie between the Mirror Shield from Majora's Mask--it just looks so awesome!--and the Hylian Shield from TP?OOT...come on, it's just a classic!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
OoTv1.0 Mirror Shield. Moon and Star symbol makes me shine with this exuberant light.

Honestly, I think I might have to go with the Fortified Shield (Upgraded form of Iron Shield) from SS. The design and shape just fits me so well.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Going with the cliché answer, Twilight Princess' Hylian shield is just pure classic. Best shield in the series, hands down.

MsNerrrrd

Demyx stole my cookies
My favorite shield is probably the Hylian shield, 'cause it looks so damn cool, and after all it has been used by heroes of all time!
I also like Mirror shields, and from SS, the Sacred-, Divine-, and Goddess shield.

Since you have such quick feet, it might be a good idea to run and bash into many things.
- A Link to the Past (SNES)

C

Crofty

Am I the only one who likes the kokiri shield (for its looks anyway)? I just like it's rough, simple design

D

DeusEx404

Definitely Wind Waker's mirror shield, nice blend of purple-bluish and the shine of the mirror. I thought MM's mirror shield was okay, but I didn't like it that much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom