• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite One of Link's Various Shields.

JakeProtagonist

Defender of Peace
So what is your favorite shield of Link's and why? It can be anyone from any Zelda game where Link uses a shield (Which is bassicaly all of them, but there are some in which you dont play as Link... We Just dont talk about them ;))

Anyway, Mine is Probably a tie between Mirror Shield from Wind Waker,
Mirror_Shield_TWW.png
and the Mirror Shield from Majora's Mask.
MM_Mirror_Shield.png

I cant Pick because Wind Waker's looks super cool, but Majora's is probably the most original one, before Skyward Sword anyway, in the Zelda Series :)

I love the mirror shields too, my favorite is probably Wind Waker's. I like Ocarina of Time's original one and Majora's Mask's too, they're all very different and they all are tied in to my favorite dungeons. The idea of a mirror shield appeals to me. I dunno, maybe I just like shiny things :3

JakeProtagonist

Defender of Peace
I love the mirror shields too, my favorite is probably Wind Waker's. I like Ocarina of Time's original one and Majora's Mask's too, they're all very different and they all are tied in to my favorite dungeons. The idea of a mirror shield appeals to me. I dunno, maybe I just like shiny things :3
"Pretty Pretty, Shiny Shiny" :lol:
They are pretty pleasing to the eye.

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
My favorite would have to be the wooden shield from TP, so many intricate designs and swirls and such, it has this epic look to it, and I love it! (this is the wooden shield, not the ordona shield.)

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I love the Hylian Shield, most of all the TP version. Coupled with the blurrier graphics, that shield almost looked very realistic.

Conor

the over analysing guy
I liked The Hylian Sheild in Ocarina of Time, I'm not sure why I just always thought it looked cool :p

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Skyward Sword's Hylian shield. It's unfairly overpowered, haha.

As for looks, it's probably The Wind Waker Mirror Shield, or even the Spirit Tracks shield that you start off with (whatever it's called). I've always kind of liked that one, for wahtever reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom