• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Ocarina Songs?

TheRationalDove

Red Hair Wonder
I have many favorite Ocarina songs, but here is the list of the ones I like, in no particular order.

Bolero of Fire: I like how the simplicity of this melody reflects the Death Mountain crater. The drums are cool, too.
New Wave Bossa Nova: It's such a nice song and really fits in the with the type of music the Indigo-Gos play.
Nocturne of Shadow: It's eerie, but tastefully eerie. it really suits the Shadow Temple.
Saria's Song: So mischievous and playful! Also, how can forget Darunia dancing to its beat?
Serenade of Water: This one is so elegance and peaceful. I can imagine swimming with this music in the background.
Song of Healing: This song is emotional in ways I can't explain. It's the type of song that is soothing, but in a different way from the Serenade of Water
Song of Storms: Catchy tune that actually truly reflects the going around of the windmill, as Guru-Guru puts it.
Song of Time: Pivitol of both games in appeared in, it is one of the most iconic of all the ocarina songs. I love how the lower notes sound as well

Hmm, I really like lots of the Ocarina songs, but I guess a list of sorts would be like this (not really in much of an order) -

-Minuet of Forest
-Requiem of Spirit
-Song of Healing
-Song of Storms
-Serenade of Water (It always reminds me of my sister....)
-Elegy of Emptiness (It makes me think of the whole Ikana region, which is amazing, so I love the song.)
-Oath to Order

Well, they would be something like that, anyhow. Really, I think the ranks of my favorites are probably constantly changing, since there are so many good ones. I just kind of typed the first ones that came to mind. It's interesting how my top two warping songs from Ocarina of Time correspond to my favorite two dungeons in the game. ♥

these only include ocarina of time ones, I assume.(:

1. song of storms.
2. serenade of of water.
3. song of time.
4. requiem of spirit
5. nocturne of shadow

1. Song of Storms
2. Song of Storms
3. Song of Storms
4. Song of Storms
5. Song of Storms
Oh, and I think I might have missed the Song of Storms...XD
But other than that I like the Bolero of Fire, the Minuet of Forest, the Nocturne of Shadow, and the Song of Storms.<3

Crazycarl

I WUBWUBWUB YOU!
1. Sariah's Song
2. Epona's Song
3. Song of Storms
4. Song of Healing
5. Bolero of Fire :)

1. requiem of spirit
2.bolero of fire
3.oath to order
4.song of storms
5.nocturne of shawdow