• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Ocarina Song

D

Dirty Link

prelude of light its so good. Like you cant hear that and not be in a little better mood

Zarom

The King
I like them all!

But my favorite are:

OOT- Song of Time, Saria's Song, Minuet of Forest, Serenade of Water & Requiem of Spirit
MM- Song of Healing, Sonata of Awakening, New Wave Bossa Nova & Oath To Order

B

Bloot

Mine are the Minute of Forest, Bolero of Fire, Song of Time, Saria's Song, and Song of Storms. God, I think it was Saria's Song that was played so epicly in the medley in SSBB. That was sooo awesome.

C

Coriolis Effect

Well I love them all....Well I really loved the Bolero Of Fire...although I didn`t need it ever...I would play it and just press "no". My least favorite is Zelda`s lullaby...It is played over and over and over! I am sick of it!!!

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
Serenade of Water
Song of Storms
Saria's Song
Zelda's Lullaby
Minuet of Woods
Bolero of Fire
Song of Healing
Sonata of Awakening
Oath to Order
New Wave Bossa Nova

I'm sorry, but that's as narrowed-down as you're gonna get. I love them all in different ways.

Kazumi

chagy
Well. I'd have to say that my favourite Ocarina song in OoT is the Serenade of Water. It's really a beautiful song, and goes so well with the feelings you have at that point in the game. And one of the main reasons I like it is because of the speech that Sheik gives. It's really an interesting speech, and it's very well worded. And I think it describes perfectly Zelda's feelings for Link, as do most of the other speeches. That's kind of a fangirlish thing so don't ask..

As I can't really choose between the two, my other favourite song is from Majora's Mask. And that song would be the Inverted Song of Time. If that counts. I believe that this song portrays perfectly the feelings and atmosphere of Majora's Mask. It's like a perfect match to the game. Kind of twisted, but the twisted creepiness is masked by oblivious happiness. It's really an interesting mix.

But.. I really don't think I would be able to decide between the two. I suppose it would be the Inverted Song of Time though.. If I HAD to choose..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom