• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Ocarina of Time Dungeon

What's your favorite Ocarina of Time Dungeon?

• Inside the Great Deku Tree

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dodongo's Cavern

• Jabu-Jabu's Belly

• Forest Temple

• Fire Temple

• Water Temple

• Shadow Temple

• Spirit Temple

• Ganon's Castle

• Total voters
i would have to say my favorite ocarina of time dungeon would be the spirit temple. it just gave me such satisfaction completing the last dungeon of the game also i thought it was just a good area in general

Who would love the water temple? I mean really... freakin' thing was hard as it is already lol. I loved Spirit temple. The music is so ... Awesome and the fact you have to go in it as Adult and young link just makes it awesome, Puzzles are quite something also...

K so Spirit Temple is my fav cause:
1) music :)
2) mini boss(es)
3) trials to get there (desert)
4) the fact that you had to go through the temple twice (once as a boy once as a teen) is very intelligent and entertaining :) :)

DinNayruFarore

God of Goddesses
The Spirit Temple was my favorite just because of the use of the Mirror Shield. The boss surprised me as to how exactly I would use the item in the fight, but it was fun utilizing fire and ice against the boss.

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
I'm going to have to say the Fire Temple, it was hard but simplistic and I loved the scenario. The boss was pretty cool too.

bkelly458

Just Some Dude
Hmm... tough. Excluding the Water Temple, I honestly love all the adult dungeons. But if I had to pick one, I'd go with the Fire Temple. Really like the setting, mood, music (all verisons) and situation with freeing the Gorons (even though it really makes no sense when you think about it... have they really been imprisoned for 7 years, or were they just recently imprisoned?!)

However, there's no competition for my least favorite: Jabu-Jabu's Belly. Never did care for it. In fact, I'm playing through OoT 3D right now, and I had to force myself through it.

Spirit Temple. It was actually the first adult temple I beat (I was borrowing my friend's copy), and it was so sweet to finally win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom