• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Number?

Most numbers are either disgusting or remind me of something annoying. For example, the number 7 reminds me of the word, April; as does the number 4, but it reminds me more so of the name Courtney. The color red and stripes also come to mind. All of said things annoy me to no end. Among the menagerie of annoyingly, distaste bunch [of numbers], however, is my favorite. And that number is none other than 8. Because symmetry...

My favorite number is 17 much like linkmoon89 for I was born on the 17th. I'm a fan of any number with a "7" in it, however, the original lucky number is too cliche so I go for the next down the line.

Wolf Sage said:
the number 7 reminds me of the word, April

That's good to hear, Wolf Sage. I must be lucky for I was born in April. I've always deemed the odds to be in my favor throughout life. It's interesting how you form such associations with numbers. I primarily use them for calculations and everyday basics.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao

I have too many cool numbers that I love.

That's good to hear, Wolf Sage. I must be lucky for I was born in April. I've always deemed the odds to be in my favor throughout life. It's interesting how you form such associations with numbers. I primarily use them for calculations and everyday basics.

No wonder I loathed the number 7 so much... (jk) :rolleyes:

169,666, 69 ,100,101,801,404,911,874,55

I have too many cool numbers that I love.

Mhm...

My favorite number is currently 14, and has been since about November of last year or so. When I think of it I think of it in the perfect teal shade, which is my favorite color. Usually my favorite number is tied to what my favorite colors are at the time, so when I was little I liked 77 since it was purple to me. But I really like the color of 14 a lot, since teal just feels so right, if that makes any sense at all. ♥

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
42 for some unknown reason. It's usually pretty lucky for me.

Ever read Hitchhikers or see Lost? Those might be the reason why.

But my favorite number is........................................................................................................................8. Probably because it's my birth date.

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
13. everyone says it's an unlucky number, but it's always been lucky for me (:
I also like 8 and 42.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom