• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Favorite Non-Transforming Mask

Which Non-Transforming Mask is Your Favorite?

• Postman's Hat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All Night Mask

• Blast Mask

• Stone Mask

• Great Fairy Mask

• Keaton Mask

• Bremen's Mask

• Bunny Hood

• Don Gero Mask

• Mask of Scents

• Romani Mask

• Circus Leader's Mask

• Kafei's Mask

• Couple's Mask

• Mask of Truth

• Kamaro's Mask

• Gibdo's Mask

• Garo's Mask

• Captain's Hat

• Total voters

SNOlink

I'm baack. Who missed me?
Which non-transforming mask is your favorite?

My favorite is the Stone Mask. I like not having the enemies not noticing me so that I can take less damage.

CCG <3 Zelda

CrazyControllerGuy
My favorite was the Bunny Hood because of the extra speed it gave you. I also thought the Blast Mask and the Stone Mask were useful

Bunny Hood for sure.

It looked ridiculous but it was very useful. I loved being able to run fast and get around much quicker. With the Bunny Hood and Inverted Song of Time you could get a TON done in one 3-day cycle. It was also useful in battle as you could dodge and attack quicker. It made Link much more dangerous if used correctly.

Oh and it allows you to 'cheat' by seeing the timer in the Postman's "10-second" game.

It was very useful, easily my favorite of the non-transforming masks.

A

Anon

The bunny hood was definitely the most useful mask for me and I used it a lot. But my vote is for Kamaro's Mask just because I find it entertaining to watch link do a dance :)

I'm not really sure, but I liked the Bunny Hood ( most practical), but the story behind and the tasks for getting the Couple's Mask and the Captain's Hat were very deep and touching. I'm gonna have to go with the Captain's Hat! ( Love the other masks too though)

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
I love the Bunny Hood as it is very cute and useful.

I also love Kamaro's Mask and the Bremen's Mask for the entertainment that they provide.

bs8814

The Gamer
I love the bunny hood. Who need stupid sprinting and a stamina bar when you have a bunny hood!?!?!?!

My favourite is the bunnyhood as it is probably the most useful mask in the game, because it helps you do the most things in three days.
I also really like the couple's mask because it looks really cool and the side quest involved to get it is awesome.

I like the Kamaro's mask the most. I like going to the dancers after you have taught them the new dance, and then trying to sync up your own dance with theirs.

Bunny hood is a close second, followed by the stone mask and the blast mask because they are extremely useful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom