• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Non-Nintendo Game Console

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Hmm, favourite console...

I'd have to say probably the PS3, actually. Funny that, and I didn't really think I'd ever pick PS3 until just pondering on it for a while. It's a horrible system, it bended developers over with how awkward it was and Sony too, and Sony was pretty horrid around the start too, along with that big hack and how incompetent they were, how many firmware updates have completely broken the system, the last firmware update did just that, and it's funny how all the PS4 supporters have just sweeped these problems under the rug, and yet I think some genuinely amazing games were made for the PS3.

The PS3 had such a wide selection and variety of great games. And the Last of Us is ****ing superb to boot, too. Along with masterpieces like Journey. So, yeah, I'm going to have to go for the ol' PS3!

willsfairysword

links assistant in combat
The only non-nintendo console I have is an EXBAX 360 (as jontron would say) the only exclusives I like are halo I've been thinking about getting the Play station consoles I used to have a PS2 but I sold it I didn't have any good games for it anyway. The only other way I play games in on a mac and mac have an EXTREMELY LIMITED library of games I've had my eye on some Alienware gaming PCs but those cost ALOT of money. So my favorite platform to play games on thats non-nintendo is steam.

I like the Xbox okay, but I thought I would like it a lot more. :[

Sega Genesis, PC, and PS2 (PS1 games included) collectively have my non-Nintendo favorites.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
PS2. Because it will play PS1 games and also I'm not too into a PS3 or 4. Alsoooooo I haven't experienced any other consoles aside from this and Nintendo stuff. X3

Definitely PS2 for these reasons:

Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts 2
Shadow of the Colossus
Final Fantasy X
Dark Cloud 2
Sly Cooper games
Grand Theft Auto 3, Vice City, and San Andreas
Gauntlet Dark Legacy
God of War
Dragon Quest 8
Ratchet & Clank