• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Nickelodeon Show?

Jaywolf

~The Wolfos Furry~
I'd havta say
1. The Wild Thornberrys
2. Catdog
3. Rugrats
4. Fairly Oddparents
5. Avatar
6. The Legend of Korra
7. Danny Phantom
8. Chalk Zone
9. My Life as a Teenage Robot
10.Spongebob (that's right, I like a little kid show, don't judge me) :D

Last edited:

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I really liked All That when I was a kid. I'm pretty sure Legend of the Hidden Temple was also on Nick. Rugrats, Rocko's Modern Life, Ren and Stimpy (though I absolutely abhor the adult version) were others that I liked.

Oh, and Fairly Odd Parents and Danny Phantom.

Spongebob Squarepants. The first three seasons are on a whole other level than most cartoons in general.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
How has no one said The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius yet? That show was gold. It was so bad it was good. That was my favorite show growing up.

Fig

The Altruist
My favorite Nickelodeon shows are as follows and don't fall in any specific order:

1. Spongebob (Seasons 1-4 only)
2. Avatar: The Last Airbender
3. The Legend of Korra
4. Rocko's Modern Life
5. The Fairly Oddparents
6. Invader Zim
7. Drake and Josh
8. Danny Phantom
9. The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius
10. Catdog
11. Ren and Stimpy
12. T.U.F.F. Puppy (It's one of the brand-newer ones but I love that show. I guess it because the creator of Fairly Oddparents/Danny Phantom created the show and I love it!)

Nicole

luke is my wife
KOOOOOOOOORRRRRAAAAAAAA

I consider A:TLAB and LoK to be the same series, really, because they're directly connected and produced by literally the same people. It's been my favorite show since I was 10. My five- and two-year-old cousins watch Korra now and I'm still watching it as a teenager yolo. Danny Phantom was like my second favorite show.

I also liked CatDog, Chalkzone, Rugrats, Spongebob, Jimmy Neutron, Fairly Odd Parents, Rocket Power, Wild Thornberries, and definitely Drake and Josh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom