• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Names

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
I'm not too fond of my name, because a lot of people ask "is that your real name? Cool, I'm so jealous!" It gets annoying after a while. It's not that uncommon of a name... By the way... I just found that it means Conquering. Ha! That's cool... I kind of like it now.

As for names for future children... I haven't really thought about it. Since I'm a guy and all... that's not really something we think about.... *looks at name websites* Uhh... Hmm well.... I gave the Italian section a look through, and for a boy Gino sounds pretty cool. For a girl... I guess Lucette seems like a good name. I picked Italian to give something back to my heritage, and because I also have an Italian name...

UsayEldaZay

Designed with you in mind
Im naming my daughter Chanel Ann. Or just Chanel :)
I also like the names Scarlet, Ariel, Melody, Sapphire, and Jade.

For boys, I'm naming my son Kepa ( kay-puh )
It's my brothers name, and was my grandpa's name. It means alot to keep it around.
Other names I like are Marc, Barker, Francisco, and Edan ( ee-den)

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
I would rename myself Takeshi Satoshi. I find them more fitting than my real name, and it's my favorite. XD Also If I have another pet besides my cat Hikari and pet Dog Sakura, I'd name a girl parrot, Kurenai or a boy parrot Sakamoto. ^_^

I'm not sure what to name my kids though, I'll leave that thought for later when i have children.

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
I'm not fond of common names at all. Names like:
Jennifer, Justin, Mark, Brad, Michael, Katelyn, Christine, Kayla, Brandon, Eric, Tanya, Laura, Peter, etc etc etc....

I find them all so boring and ugly and just well... plain. I find that a lot of people with plain names are often plain people. Not saying it's always the case, but it's something I've noticed a lot. I don't like my own name, either, but I'm waiting until I get married to change it (get the whole name done at one time).

I really like:
Alejandro/Alejand(i)a, Alasdair, Axel, Aiden, Gabriel/Gabrielle, Shea, Tristan, Arturia, Dante, Graham, Ishmael, Aramis, Roan, Shannon, Circe, Piper, Orion, Jadiel, Aarav

H

Hyrulianking

My favorite names are Jude, Floyd, Hackworth, Isabell, and Sarah. I would name my kids these names.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
I like the names: Celeste, Joanna,Fleur Celine, Nigel, and Harry (after one of my great friends who passed away at the age of 10)

Dark Princess

Weeaboo :D
I'm not very fond of my name (Kayla). I'd much rather be called Sedona, or at least call a daughter (if I ever have one) Sedona. It's such a beautiful name. I got it from Sedona, Arizona, the most beautiful place ever. :3

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
(No offence meant to anyone) But personally, I really don't like it when girls are named after concepts, like Hope, Peace, Serenity, Harmony, Destiny, Justice, Fate, and also Autumn etc... it almost makes them seem like objects, not people. So despite my real name meaning "Innocent Sheep", I'm actually damn grateful my parents had the sense not to name me something like that ffff
It also bugs me when people think it's cool to use a common name that's spelt unusually, like say, Mayrie for Mary, or something. It just seems kinda lame.
So I love unusual and long names, but names that actually are NAMES... though actually Lily has to be one of my favourites. Idk why.
For boys, I like Adam and Daniel :3

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Some people give their kids the most ridiculous names like Rain, Apple,Hope, Sky etc. I agree with the above post. I never want to give my possible kids weird names.

I'm happy with my name. I like it as it is :D
A name for a girl I always loved is Claudia. I also love the name Erica and Gina but Claudia is my most fav female name.
For a boy it would be: Eric, Kenny and Elijah

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Hadn't I responded to this before? Maybe it was a similar thread.

I like Ao, Atsuma, Rad, Wasavi for boys. If girls, then Mikela, Lenneth, and several others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom