• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Musical Instruments

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
A fun and simple thread, what are your favorite musical instruments? It could be a stringed one, a woodwind kind of type, anything!
Other than a classical piano, my pick would be an ocarina and a harp. Both instruments produce a great graceful sound and even so, a relaxing one!

What are your favorite instruments then?

masterSword2

Smile!
I love all instruments equally. In my mind, they are all capable of producing unique and amazing sounds, so I cant pick a favorite.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I don't play any instruments and really don't know how the majority of them sound, but I do like the Piano and the Guitar. <3

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
I love violin so, so, so, so much. I played it for one year in fourth grade, but my instrument suffered from the lack of humidity in our area and we were forced to send it back to my grandparents. (It was so long ago, so I don't remember this, but apparently it actually cracked because it was so dry...) Unfortunately, my parents won't let me learn again, since I only started harp two years ago and they want me to become proficient in that, I suppose. I really want to learn violin, though. It has the most beautiful sound.

I also like piano and harp when they're played well. And does anyone know what a theremin is? THEY ARE THE COOLEST THINGS EVER.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
My goodness too many favorites! D; Well, Violin is my favorite above all; it sounds very nice and it looks cool. ^^ I do love all sorts though, like the Ocarina, Piano, Harp, and Cello.

I play bass clarinet (which I love), the tenor saxophone (which I also love) the alto sax (which I don't like nearly quite so much). Instruments that I don't play that I also like are the violin, trumpet, flute, clarinet, and cello. All beautiful instruments. I plan on learning trumpet, double bass, and contrabassoon. You don't hear the latter two that often in music, but the bass clarinet has made me love the lower instruments.

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
My favorite instruments? Flute - because I play it. Piccolo - because I play it. Saxophone - because I dated Ryan Gosling's twin who made the sax sound so attractive it gives you the willies.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I love the piano and ocarina, as well as many stringed instruments like the harp and Chinese guzheng. They make such beautiful sounds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom