• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite music.

Zarom

The King
My favorite band (and the greatest) of all time are The Black Eyed Peas! They just rock it! They're SO good! :cool::D:lol: I have all their albums!!! :)

Last edited:

Shnappy

derp
My favorite band is Mastodon. They're normally classified as progressive metal, sludge metal, whatever you like. I call them progressive. I think progressive as a genre interests me a lot; Bands like Rush, Dream Theater, Pink Floyd, etc. I also like music on the heavy side, that's why I like metal. Mastodon is just such a great and interesting band in my opinion. Rarely do I find anyone else that actually likes their music, but they are are very unique, and I own most of their albums. My favorite songs by them include Blood and Thunder, March of the Fire Ants, Aqua Dementia, Divinations, Circle of Cysquatch, and many more.

F

fallen angel

i just love rock in general.. i can switch from heavy to alt., every type is fine with me.

elliotstriforce

trollin for booty
my favorite music is punk, heavy, alternative.

examples:
rise against
alkaline trio
afi
nofx
dragonforce
metallica
and gun's and roses.

DreamDevourer

Born to Fail
If you've read anything else about me, you know that I love Disturbed. With songs that give off vibes of anger, murder, revenge, insanity, and rebellion, I can't get enough of their music. Specifically "The Night," "Torn," "Enemy," "Darkness," and "Awaken."

LANZZ

Scarecrow
My favorite music is punk rock, alternative rock and indie rock...
My favorite band is :-
1)Alkaline Trio
2)Greenday
3)The All American Rejects
4)Simple Plan
5)My Chemical Romance
6)MLTR
7)Lifehouse
8)Arthic Monkey
9)Hot Hot Heat
10)Creed

Wielder of Aegis

Greetings everypony!
Brian Johnson from AC/DC.(the screaming guy with the newsboy hat) He sounds like a drunken rabid chipmunk that gargled a broken bottle but somehow that's a good thing.

The Majority of bands I listen to are Punk Rock bands. The Descendents, The Replacements, Dead Kennedys, Operation Ivy, Misfits.
I also enjoy Hip-Hop and Ska Music.

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
DUBSTEP
DUBSTEP
DUBSTEP
DUBSTEP

If the entire world listened to Dubstep, it still wouldn't be enough to satisfy how good the genre is.

Austin

Austin
Radiohead, Dillinger Escape Plan, any grunge band, any IDM artists (as much as I hate the term IDM), anything with Mike Patton in it, Blue October, other stuffz

Pyramid Song is one of my most favorite songs, I feel such a connection with the lyrics.

Well, I like a lot of classic rock, such as: the Eagles, Foreigner, Boston, and Styx. I listen to country artists also like Toby Keith and John Michael Montgomery. Besides old music, I also listen to My Chemical Romance and the Lonely Island.

M

Molgera

I mostly listen to electronic music like house, trance etc. and something called trip-hop, but I pretty much like everything! At the moment, I listen a lot to Infected Mushroom, Deadmau5, David Guetta and Gorillaz.

My all-time favourite group would have to be Massive Attack closely followed up by Nightwish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom