• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite music.

hmm, music genre's, ska, punk, reggae, hardcore, somehip-hop, some rap.
bands:
green day, old blink 182, less than jake, reel big fish, primus, casualties, anti-flag, the unseen, set your goals, big d and the kids table
oh trust me i could list bands off all day.

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
Let's see here...
My absolute favorite band is Breaking Benjamin. Especially their most recent album, Dear Agony.
Umm, well, Rise Against is really good. So is Three Days Grace, and Skillet. A bunch more that I can't think of at the moment.

Let's see here...
My absolute favorite band is Breaking Benjamin. Especially their most recent album, Dear Agony.
Umm, well, Rise Against is really good. So is Three Days Grace, and Skillet. A bunch more that I can't think of at the moment.

My favorite genre... is probably ska, but I say that with hesitation, because most ska gets on my nerves. When it rides on the edge of reggae, it irritates me. I really love Streetlight Manifesto, Reel Big Fish, and Big D & the Kids Table in this genre. Other than that, I avoid most ska. ^_^; I also love alternative rock and a wee bit of singer-songwriter, indie, lite rock, pop rock. Genres are a difficult thing for me. Hard to distinguish which is which.

Favorite band is most likely Mother Mother.

Favorite song is Z Movie Saga by the Fratellis.

P

PiKn1ght314

I like old time rock n' roll, anything from the 60's or 70's, new wave (oddly enough), punk, progressive rock, psychedelia, J-Pop (sometimes), rag, some blues, 50's and big band, and heavier stuff (but I don't go nuts; Black Sabbath is my limit).

Bands I listen to include: The Beatles, The Byrds, The Velvet Underground, Black Sabbath, Bob Dylan, Buffalo Springfield, The Doors, Jeff Beck Group, King Crimson, The Lovin' Spoonful, The Pretty Things, The Who, The Rolling Stones, and a bunch of other old people.

With so many favorites, I really can't choose the best of them.

Well, I like all genre's of music, except Country. Well, just a few song's that are Country. :B But here are just some examples:
Pop/Rap: Eminem, Kanye West, Good Charlotte, Timbaland, Justin Timberlake, Adam Lambert, Black Eyed Peas, Maroon 5, Nelly Furtado, etc.

Rock/ Metal: Metallica, Disturbed, Everlast, Sick Puppies, S.O.A.D.(System of a down), Pantera, Within Temptation, Godsmack, Korn, etc.

Other: Rammstein, Day After Tomorrow, Daddy Yankee, Rie Fu, Buck-Tick, etc.

You know, stuff like that. ;)

M

MountainTroll

well, lets see here. i am indeed a walking music encyclopedia, so my tastes are very broad, but i don't find myself as a hipster type, feeling superior about my tastes...

i couldn't list bands, that would take to long, so i'll just list some genres...
in no particular order...
ska, punk, hardcore (punk and techno), indie, trance, dubstep, old school rap, metal (just not power), experimental, post-punk, post-hardcore, industrial, reggae, oi, chiptune, raw rock, 30's country, swing jazz, folk, polka/waltz, deathcore, metalcore, classic pop-punk, alternative, grunge, proto-punk, elctro, garge, dance, proto-emo, funk, jazz fusion, gypsy punk, ska core, new wave, no-wave, psychobilly, rockabilly, surf, swing, synth-pop, and more that i cannot remember.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom