• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite music.

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
I do not have a Fave artist or some kind of idol.

But these are basicly the music styles i love:
Trance, Techno, Rave, Hardtrance and sometimes Hardstyle.

Muic that i listen every once in a while:
Pop, Hip-hop, Rock.

Music i really hate:
Hardcore, yeah people sometimes think that hardcore is samiliar to trance and techno and other variations. Well its not. Hardcore is way different, its not music its just stupid random rapid sounds. yeah thats right, its noise not music.

Mehplep

Simply awesome
Oh look, a music thread...

I have quite a diversity in my music. My main preferences lies with Metal (Opeth, Cryptopsy, Entombed and such), Techno/House (Benny Benassi, Daft Punk etc), Ambient music (Aphex Twin, Kilimanjaro Darkjazz Ensemble, Ulver...), Jazz (Chick Corea, Herbie Hancock...), and progressive rock (Pink Floyd, King Crimson...). But I listen to older hiphop (Cypress Hill, Run-D.M.C, Grandmaster Flash), classical (Bach mostly), vitusio music (Antonie Durfour, Tommy Emmanuel), punk (mostly '80s Swedish Punk), fusion (Jean-Luc Ponty, Michael Brecker), experimental (Melting Banana, Mike Patton), trip-hop (Portishead, Lamb, Massive Attack), and some other strange psykadelia, country and other minor genres.

Stella3000

Starlight
Didn't I already reply to this thread?? hm...whatever.

I listen to a lot of pop, rock, metal, and rap. Yeah I know, I'm all over the place. I also like Irish stuff, a lot *is part Irish 'n what not*.

Some of my fave bands/artists are:
Three Days Grace, Trapt, Fireflight, Nickleback, Chris Brown, Natasha Bedingfield, and Aly & AJ.

D

death_knight

COLDPLAY....nobody like em.
Lenka
Jack Johnson
Norah Jones
Jason Mraz
Koko Kaina

and many others

Dragon Tamer

Cold hearted...thing
My favorite band is a Japanese band called Antic Cafe.
I love all their songs but the song i mostly listen to
is Cherry Saku Yuuki! And yes, that is spelled right. :)

EponaOwns

The Real Master of Epona
I love classic rock, rock, alternative rock.

The bands I love have to be Queen, Led Zepplin, The Beatles*look at my signature* and Coldplay. My fav song from Queen has to be-Good Old Fashion Lover Boy or The Show Must Go On. Fav song from Led Zepplin is stairway to heaven. Fav song from beatles is Help!, yesturday and a day in the life:) and viva la vida for coldplay

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
My favorite artist is Jars of Clay. I love rock and alternative. I like a lot of Christian music, like Skillet and Plumb. My favorite genre nowadays is Country. Bucky Covington is my favorite artist from there. I'm also into quite a bit of techno and Asian music (for example, songs from anime)

kpllk

The future pro yoyoer
I forgot to say erlier, "the Goo Goo Dolls". They have a very wierd name, but they are really good. I also like Red hot Chili peppers. They have one awesome CD, but I lost it -.-. I am currently trying to find it, but no success yet.

EponaOwns

The Real Master of Epona
I forgot to say erlier, "the Goo Goo Dolls". They have a very wierd name, but they are really good. I also like Red hot Chili peppers. They have one awesome CD, but I lost it -.-. I am currently trying to find it, but no success yet.

My little bro listens to the red hot chili peppers all the time and i just cant stand their songs anymore :ninja:... But i guess the first time i heard them they were pretty good.

Moosh_is_cool

Still a Moosh fan!
O_O I know I already posted here.... ah well.

My Top 5 Favorite Songs are:

1: Fish Heads by Dr. Demento
http://www.lyricsdownload.com/drdemento-fish-heads-lyrics.html
2: I Will Follow You Into The Dark by Death Cap
http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/deathcabforcutie/iwillfollowyouintothedark.html
3: We Like To Party by Vengaboys
http://www.lyricsfreak.com/v/vengaboys/we+like+to+party_20143963.html
4: At The Beginning by Richard Marx & Donna Lewis
http://www.stlyrics.com/lyrics/anastasia/atthebeginning.htm
5: Ballad Of The Wind Fish
[No Lyrics]
And all the other music on my playlist
http://view.playlist.com/11700193035

Let's see... what music do I like? I listen to a lot of classical stuff, some rock, some alternative, some blue grass. Basically I like some music in just about every genre. But my favorite band? I have no idea. The Beatles were great, but I wouldn't say they were my favorite band. Tom Petty is good.... I don't know. As for favorite song, right now I'm listening to Viva la vida by Coldplay a bit just recently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom