• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Favorite Music in MM.

i love Majora's theme, and i'm going to throw in the market theme too because it's my favorite song in all Zelda games

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
Mine are the Stone Tower and the Deku Palace I kinda like the Clock Town Theme because it the Market but with a slower tempo.

10. Farewell to Gibdos
9. Termina Field
8. Tatl and Tael Reunite
7. Deku Palace
6. Giant's Theme (Oath to Order)
5. Clock Town (Day 1)
4. Song of Healing
3. The Final Hours
2. End Credits
1. Stone Tower Temple

I really like the Sonata of Awakening and the Goron Lullaby as well.

Mickaroo

Call me Micky
I loved all the music to this game --definitely my favorite soundtrack. I actually learned my favorites on the piano: Astral Observatory, Termina Field, Stone Tower Temple, Giants theme...
I'd have to say my favorite was the Last Six Hours. It was the absolute perfect music for that point in the game :yes:

Oracle of Time

Knows your future
My Personal Favorite MM Song is: "Stone Tower Temple Upside Down Theme" (here's a the music if you haven't heard it)
[video=youtube;Xs2vrzdHbcw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xs2vrzdHbcw&hd=1[/video]

Awesome, Right?

Big Octo

=^)
I agree with Seth, the Song of Healing is amazing. The Last Six Hours and the final battle with Majora's Wrath themes are pretty coo, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom