• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Favorite Music in MM.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
The Final Hours. It really sells the emotion of the imminent apocalypse and despair that the Terminians would be feeling by then.

romani64

PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
OK! top 5
5.elegy of emptiness (it has a nice ring to it)
4.termina field theme(classic)
3.deku palace
2.stone tower temple
1.song of healing (all the way)

Song of Storms

Blow Curses Away
the background song on great bay cuz i can scare my cousin so i can play my computer by myself....lol
and song of storms(the one guru-guru plays)

M

Mask Man

Easily for me, I would choose Final Hours because of the mood it sets and it has a unique sound. But I did notice that one the sounds in that song was in WW. It's the noise for the portals to leave a dungeon.

dadude1200

hero of...uh... somthing.
the astral observetry. love it, epsialy on piano.
here it is: [video=youtube;-ZzKQuNNheo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=-ZzKQuNNheo[/video]

zachev2kool

Hero of Winds
My top 5 would have to be...

5. Final Hours - Most moving song in the whole game, especially with the bells...
4. Deku Palace - Just so catchy, it gets stuck in my head really easy.
3. Oceanside Spider House - Not much of a song, but it brings back so many good memories of playing Majora's Mask at night.
2. Alien Invasion - This is one of the most unique songs in the Zelda series because this is probably one of the most unique sidequests, it stands out!
1. Great Bay Temple - I just love this theme, it creates a sense of urgency which is what Majora's Mask is all about.

KickingGeese

I blame Dinkleberg.
Whats your favorite music in Majoras mask? Mines Deku palace.It was a hard choice, the game has such great music.sorry if there's already a thread on this.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Because I was a little kid when MM came out, my mom would always pop in to check on me with the game. She would always make me go to the Deku Palace just to hear the song. Needless to say, it took me a while to finish the game.

But my favorite songs are:
1) Stone Tower Temple or Astral Observatory ( I can't pick!)
2) Clock Town, Third day
3) Final Hours

Favorite Ocarina songs:
1)Song of Healing
2) Guru Guru's Song ( Song of Storms)
3) Oath to Order

skippybake420

IronKnuxSurge
i liked Deku Palace theme and the song of healing when its played slow where the happy mask salesman guy is

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom