• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Favorite Music in MM.

Link8150

The 8150th Link
Song of Healing
New Wave Bossa Nova
Stone Tower Theme
Astral Observatory Theme
Final Hours
Oath to Order

I just love the music of Ikana canyon it really is very creepy and makes the hairs stand up on the back of my neck.
I always get the feeling something is going to jump out at me.

The music to the intro of the game is very very good.
I sometimes listen to it a few times over before i start the game.
And also the Deku palace and Woodfall.
The music is just so creepy but in a real good way.
They sure did a great job when they give this game its music.
Stone Tower music is just great as is the actual Temple itself.

Also.
New Wave Bossa Nova :love:
Song of Healing :yes:
Elegy of Emptiness

Last edited:
Majora's Mask had overall the best soundtrack in the entire series so this is a very tough choice for me... So I'll narrow it down to 5 in no particular order

Astral Observatory - This theme, although very brief was a great piece of music. The piano was great and it was a very relaxing theme. I loved this part of the game and I used to go there as a kid just to listen to the music.

Deku Palace - The deku palace theme was a cheerful theme which had cool percussion and a great tune to it. It's one of the catchiest songs in all of zelda and I'd listen to this any day of the week.

Stone Tower Temple ( both themes ) - Stone tower temple in my opinion had the best music in all of zelda along with the credits from LttP. It was eerie and even creepy but, at the same time it was very catchy and would get stuck in your head all the time!

Milk Bar - Amazing, catchy, fun! The only downside is, in less you just go to the milk bar to listen to this amazing piece the music, you only hear it for about 10-15 minutes of gameplay... maybe less :(

The Song of Healing - This is another one of the best songs in the legend of zelda... it's creepy tone was amazing, and set the mood for the entire quest! It also gave you a feeling of care for the people you were helping, amazing piece of music and is easily one of my favorite zelda themes.

That's what I think... I could go on with many other themes because I can't really think of any bad song from MM, I like the themes from the swamp, mountains, bay and canyon ( yes I know they're just remixes of eachother ) and I like termina field, the Clock tower theme is great too, Koume and Kotake theme, and the Laboratory music in great bay is amazing... Oh can't forget Great bay temple, and woodfall and ... ... ... You get it XD MM has great music!! :D

Song of Healing-I feel this song captures the overarching spirit and theme of Majoras Mask, which is healing. Whenever this song is played some worldly damage is undone from some character. One of the best things about the game is the plethora of side quests the player goes on to heal a relationship between people or heal physically or in some other way.

The song, for me, defines the game, making it my personal favorite song from the game.

Sonicbowling

BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!!!!!
I love all the music from Majoras Mask. So putting a list down is going to be hard.

But, here are my faves.

3: Great Bay, talk about awesome.
2: Ikana Castle/Ikana Valley, had to put these together because they're both so great.
1: Termina Field, what a catchy beat. What more can I say?

M

MountainTroll

my favs are song of healing (hands down), stone temple, and clock town day one...

Godkarmachine

Angry Megaman Fan
Well the ones I like....
1.- The final hours
I simply love the feeling this song causes, you can feel the desperation, and your doom coming closer, I also like how many characters keep their hopes until the end
2.- Song of healing
This one's a beautiful piece of music
3.- Stone Tower Temple
Love this tune, and this temple is the best temple ever designed

My favorite is definitely Happy Mask Salesman's Theme

It just makes me laugh each time :lol: and makes me want to dance.

I also like Kamaro's Dance because it makes me want to dance too. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom