Easily for me, I would choose Final Hours because of the mood it sets and it has a unique sound. But I did notice that one the sounds in that song was in WW. It's the noise for the portals to leave a dungeon.
5. Final Hours - Most moving song in the whole game, especially with the bells...
4. Deku Palace - Just so catchy, it gets stuck in my head really easy.
3. Oceanside Spider House - Not much of a song, but it brings back so many good memories of playing Majora's Mask at night.
2. Alien Invasion - This is one of the most unique songs in the Zelda series because this is probably one of the most unique sidequests, it stands out!
1. Great Bay Temple - I just love this theme, it creates a sense of urgency which is what Majora's Mask is all about.
Because I was a little kid when MM came out, my mom would always pop in to check on me with the game. She would always make me go to the Deku Palace just to hear the song. Needless to say, it took me a while to finish the game.
But my favorite songs are:
1) Stone Tower Temple or Astral Observatory ( I can't pick!)
2) Clock Town, Third day
3) Final Hours
Favorite Ocarina songs:
1)Song of Healing
2) Guru Guru's Song ( Song of Storms)
3) Oath to Order