• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Music From Skyward Sword

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
I have about 20 notable favourites, but I'll keep it at my top 5. Not that anybody cares...

5 - Earth Temple
Probably the Dungeon with the most suitable music. I love the snake sound effects.

4 - Lizalfos Battle
Very catchy. Gotta love it.

3 - Stalfos Battle
Instantly appealing and memorable. Reminds me of a Circus act. :D

2 - Faron Woods
Hard not to tap to it's beat. I simply adore the instruments.

1 - Lanayru Desert (Past)
No, I'm not joking, favourite song in the game. I can't explain why. The mechanical-like sounds and beats get me every time.

Last edited:
S

SilverMoon

My favorites songs of the game are definitely The Ballad of the Goddesses and the Song of the Hero. The scene when we learned the Song of the Hero was amazing and epic with all the dragons flying and signing! :D

Okay, so obviously Ballad of the Goddess, I listen to it to work out and everything. But minus that, I loved the harp songs that link had to learn. Especially the big one. Piecing it together just made it feel like I was partly composing it;)

Definitely Fi's farewell. c:

[video=youtube;8DAJBU4Wtqg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8DAJBU4Wtqg#![/video]

LavaAnon

The Forever Gamer
I would say for #3, Groose's Theme because well it's just so catchy and it really suits him. #2, Skipper's Retreat, it is just such a relaxing song to just sit and listen to. #1, I would have to say The Ballad of the Goddess because well, it is just such a well put together song and it is just the main theme for Skyward Sword and I just absolutely love it! :)

Starleap

Canadian Girl
My fave has to be Ballad of the Goddess, not just because I learned how to play the basic melody on the flute... But cause it's freaking awesome!

I love Groose's theme because it reminds me of the theme on Tetra's Pirate ship from Wind Waker. I love the nostalgia!

I love Fi's theme at the end, since it's sad and fit perfectly for her, and I also love the Song of the Hero, since it also shows up in Wind Waker, during that little opening bit where it talks about the hero of time...

F'it! LOVE ALL THE SONGS!

But I like all of them! If I had to I would pick out Ballad of the Goddess, Fi's theme and Ghirahim's theme. I have a really hard time though, because the music just adds so much to Skyward Sword, and all of it is such high quality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom