• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Music Decades?

Favorite Music Decade?

• 00's

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 90's

• 80's

• 70's

• 60's

• 50's

• 40's

• 30's

• 20's

• 10's and below.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EponaOwns

The Real Master of Epona
Mulitple Choice Poll

I like the 60's, 70's and 90's.

60's: I love folk songs and The Beatles music was around in this time. the good old ones were in this era and it shall forever be with us. in this decade people got inspired and there will never be another decade like this one.

70's: I don't like 70's for the disco. I LOVE the 70's for their rock. Any kind of rock from the 70's I will deeply fall in. Queen made many of my favorite songs in thisdecade that I can't resist. Disco is okay too.

90's: Oh, I just love grunge! This music makes me feel better when I'm alone. The beat of the songs are great and the lyrics can be soo deep. I love No Rain. Black Hole Sun, Creep, Lithium and In Bloom from this era.

I really am a fan of the 70's, 80's, and the 00's.

They all have the kind of rock and alternative music that I am drawn to. If I could pick a fourth it would definitely be 60's.

Amelie

Air Dancer
70s 90s and some good bands in the 00s Some good bands in the 80s but not really enough for me to mention the 80s ^^

The 70s had Ledzeplin and Black Sabbath and the 80s had Ozzys first of many albums and the 90s had grunge and more Ozzy and the 00s has MCR Coldplay and MORE Ozzy ^^

My favorite decades would probably be late 70's and the 80's, because that's when Queen reigned. And the 90's because that was epic times in country music.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I looked up the decades that each song I burned off comes from. 00's won by a landslide, with the 90's coming in next. Then the 70's followed by, with the 60's and the 80's in last.
I find the 90s to be the decade with the most 'fun' sort of songs.
The 80s, even though it's not my favourite decade, has some amazing songs that I love.
60s is nice, because it's a completely different style, and you defaintely don't get that anymore.

I do know a song from the 50's, and I think it's amazing. I'd like to know more songs from this decade (or older decades), but alas, it is the only one.

EponaOwns

The Real Master of Epona
My favorite decades would probably be late 70's and the 80's, because that's when Queen reigned. And the 90's because that was epic times in country music.

>.<I forgot 80's!! But that would only be for Queen not any other bands. Hmmm now I'm not so sure... I only like 80's because of Queen and since because of nothing else I guess my pick is still the same but Queen forever!

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I posted something very similar in another thread just minutes ago. I will go with the 70´s, believe it had a lot of variation and had lots of influence on more recent composals.

Definitely the '80s-'00s.

'80s: Rickrolling, Don't You Forget About Me, I Ran, Kids in America, Run to Paradise.
'90s: A lot of cool rock and video game songs.
'00s: Yellowcard, a few great pop artists and I'm on a Boat. And more awesome video game music.

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
I like 80's and 90's music. It's mostly because I always listen to the same radio channel, which only has 80's and 90's music. There are also some good 00's songs, but most of the songs are 'Idols quality' which is bad.

It's hard to say... I like some '90's music, primarily because of bands like Godspeed you! Black Emperor and Mansun.
However, I also like stuff from the '60's-'80's. [Mostly because of Pink Floyd, although they could be considered throughout to the '90's.]

But, I also like things from, what in this poll would be considered '10's and below... That is, music from several centuries ago.

I would also say Sigur Ros and Mogwai. But again, I'm not sure if I could classify them under one specific decade.

If I were to say anything specifically from the '00's, I would say some of the later albums of Modest Mouse as well as Flobots...
Still, I would say the ninety's are my favourite, but most of the most from that era that I like is that from the UK or elsewhere than America.

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
Mostly I like 00s and the later 90s, but I also love 40s through the 60s music. Oldies are awesome! I have to listen to a lot of oldies at my work, so I have a new appreciation for them over what I used to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom