• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Movie

A

andysharkey

What is Your Favorite Movies!

I am big fan of movies. My favorite movies

Valentine's Day
Ice Castles
Legion
Sherlock Holmes

What is your favorite movies?

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
All Lord of the Rings
Both National Treasures
Indiana Jones except the 4th one
and Master and Commander

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
Wait... You want me to pick one movie for my whole lifetime?!? That would be hard even if I could choose one movie per year. Here are a few of my Favorites

The Matrix (the series)
X-Men (the series)
Pirates of the Caribbean
Star Wars (the series)
Lord of the Rings
Indiana Jones

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Mine are the Harry Potter Movies, Pearl Harbor, Simone, All Pixar movies, the Blindside, Alice in Wonderland(Tim Burton), The Nightmare before Christmas, Percy Jackson and the Lightning thief, or any movie that has the theme of Fantasy, Romance or Adventure. Maybe a Slice of Life would be nice too. :P

Dark Princess

Weeaboo :D
I don't watch many movies, and I really can't pick a favourite...I'll try to, though. My favourite anime one would be Spirited Away for sure. I love Ghostbusters. Oh, and I can't forget Kung Fu Panda.. x3

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I do watch movies a lot, and I own a lot of dvds. So, my favorite movie would be known as Master and Commander. I just love that movie and still am waiting to see if a sequel comes out, which is most unlikely. I have many other favorite movies but that one is my favorite one.

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
Horror films rule!
My favourite film would probably either be Silent Hill seeing as I grew up on that game (aswell as Zelda).
Or, Snatch which is probably one of the funniest films I have ever seen, AND it's english! ;)

Wielder of Aegis

Greetings everypony!
My top 5 favorites would be:
5.The Simpsons Movie: What can I say? It's funny as all hell!
4.The Terminator: Sci Fi, Action, Film Noir, Time Travel, and Horror, mixed together to created undeluded awesome! Plus it has the best explosion ever!:rolleyes:
3.Return of the Jedi: The climax is awesome. Three battles going at the same time! Triple the action and suspense!
2.Spiderman 2: Advanced the story and had real legitimate drama. One of the best sequels ever!
1.Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. Not only had one of the best action scenes ever(the tank chase) but created an emotional level that hadn't been seen in Raiders and Doom.:)

Last edited:

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
Labyrinth! That movie is SO incredible. It was dark but also pretty mysterious. A tale of learning responsibility and seflessness. Artistically it was pretty awesome, too. The characters were very memorable! :>

Hylian Pants

Nintendo Wench
Gawd, this thread reminds me how many more movies I want to get...

Fight Club
Jacob's Ladder
Little Miss Sunshine
Trainspotting
Good Burger (I miss the 90's and its humor :( )
Fargo
Pineapple Express -- because they found a way to put action in a stoner movie lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom