• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Movie

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
My favorite movie for whatever reason is SLC Punk, it's just so over the top and hilarious and the cast is very likable.

I really love psychological thrillers - Fight Club, Se7en, Requiem for a Dream, Butterfly Effect, End of Evangelion.

Among my many favourites are my Top 5:
5) The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring - I love the books and the way Jackson put them on screen is just fantastic!
4) Hot Fuzz - Simon Pegg and Nick Frost in one of their greatest dual features yet (next to Shaun of the Dead)!
3) Jurassic Park - a classic with one of my favourite actors (Sam Neill) and of course, dinosaurs (I'm a prehistory nut). This film is my childhood!
2) Princess Mononoke - this film got me into Studio Ghibli (I'm a HUGE Ghibli fan) and is a symbol of Hayao Miyazaki's genius!
1) Anne Frank The Whole Story - starring my favourite actress (Hannah Taylor Gordon) and is about my favourite person in history (Anne Frank). Such an endearing film!

Last edited:

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
Titanic, Lost in Translation, Taken, The Shining, My Neighbor Totoro (and almost every other film by Studio Ghibli), Shoot em Up, The Descent, Mulholland Drive, and Pan's Labyrinth are some of my favorites

S

ShireGamer

My favourite movie hands down is "The lord of the rings: Fellowship of the ring"!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom