• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Movie

S

Stephen_H_Boatn

the count of monte cristo. i like the scene where escapes the prison

jelojuice

Raging Homosapien
Trilogies and Brad Pitt

I love ALOT of trilogy type movies, like LotR or Star Wars or Indian Jones (except the new one .3.) ...but my two favorite movies would have to be *drum rolls*

- The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus...this movie will blow your mind hole :0 the graphics are awesome possum.
- Troy...because Brad Pitt is just wow.*drools slightly* Just woooww. :3 and Greek Mythology FTW.

my favorite is a classic that i just got on DVD; Back to the Future. it has a little of everything in it. it's hilarious, it's suspenseful, it's unique, and i just love Doc Brown. :)

I have quite a few favourite movies. Recently, I just seen Death at a Funeral, wasn't the best, nor horrible I'd seen. The only comedical part's where when Oscar got very high on a Acid-Drug pill.
Kun-fu Panda- I'll admit, it is pretty funny and I love animal's so I figured this movie would be okay.
Rugrat's The Movie- Do I really need to explain why?
Step-Brother's- nearly pissed on myself

S

Stephen_H_Boatn

Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon - the scene where the two women fight with different weapons :-)

Tony

Stardust Crusaders
My New favorite movie is The Army of Darkness I just saw it. The movie is an Action/Adventure/Horror/Comedy. To top it off the Humor in the movie is similar to the Three Stooges Slap Stick. I absoloutly love this movie it has hundreds of one liners like "This is my Boomstick" or "Good,Bad, I'm the guy with the gun" It's a brilliant movie check it out.

mattsimme

Trappy
One of my favorite movies is Kung Pow: Enter the Fist. Its a spoof from a old martial arts movie. They mix the old movie from the 1970's with new characters. Here's a quote from the movie:
[Master Tang walking and singing] "Hmm, chicken go cluck-cluck, cow go moo. Piggy go oink-oink, how bout you? Wanna be an animal just like you."
[breaks off and looks around]
Henchman: [in bushes] "Cuckoo! Cuckoo!"
Master Betty: "Mmm, I'm just a birdie, too!"

Last edited:

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
I like a lot of movies, my favorite genres are action, commedy, psychological, Sci-Fi, Horror and suspense.

My favorite films of all time are:

Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World
(Most) super hero movies like Spider-Man, Batmam, Kick-A$$, etc...)
Star Wars and Harry Potter series, of course.
Rebuild of Evangelion 1.11 and 2.0 (and maybe 3.0 and FINAL when they come out)

...There's just too many to list.

Well, last night I was on Netflix on my Wii, and I decided to watch a German Movie, and it was 7 Dwarves. Oh my god. Best movie/comedy that I have ever seen. I was laughing so hard that tear's went down my face, I could not stop laughing. Most of the jokes were "blonde jokes", but in this movie, the blondes are the smart ones and the burnett's are the dumb ones. Which made it more fun to watch.

Tombstone: to me this movie seems to have the right balance in story and action. It's one of the very few movies I can watch over and over

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom