• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Movie

Claire

The Geekette
Some of my favorite movies include the following:

Lord of the Rings trilogy, King Arthur, Tristan & Isolde, Braveheart, Beowulf, and much more.

Dark Knight is overrated, Heath Legder is the worst Joker Ive ever seen, The Best still is Mark Hamil.

My favorite movie would most likey be, either the Breakfast Club, or Planet of the Apes the original one not the crappy Tim Burton remake.

I should kill you for that you know.

But I won't. You are entitled to your opinion.

....never even heard of Mark Hamil.

my favorite movie is Dragon world 2 that movie is the funniest thing in the world cuz it's so bad it's funny

Hm, a few I forgot to mention.

Brazil, [it was such a sad, yet satirical movie], The Science of Sleep [just weird.] The Lord of the Rings, and one of my favourites, Samurai X.

Moosh_is_cool

Still a Moosh fan!
Spirited Away for sure! It's a japanese movie.
images
Cover of the case for Spirited Away

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
Spirited Away for sure! It's a japanese movie.
images
Cover of the case for Spirited Away

OMG thats the one. that was the first japanese movie/animation(non dubbed that it) i had ever seen. I saw that when i was a kid, me and my class went to the movies and we watched this. ( i dunno why it was in the movie theater )
It was a really bizzare movie but at the same time it was awsome.

i remember the movie but i didn 't knew the title. maybe i should rewatch it.

Inflexus

ZDG's Prophet
My favorite movie would have to be Rules of Engagement, a military and law movie complete with Marines, Vietnam, and a massive coverup operation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom