• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Movie Quotes

We've all watched movies through out our lives, and heard many quotes that seem to stick in our heads either because they're funny or they seem a bit true to us in one way or another. What's your favorite movie quotes?
To Whom it may consern, I'm sorry if there is a topic like this already made.

As for my favorite quotes:

Pirates of the Carabian: Dead Man's Chest
Captain Jack Sparrow said:
"I'll handle this, mate. AYE! FISHFACE! LOSE SOMETHIN'? CONGEALI-*facefall*

...*holds up dirt* GO'IT! COME TO NEGOTIATE EH 'AVE YEH YA SLIMY GIT? Guess what I got. I GOT A JAR O' DIIRT! I GOT A JAR O' DIIIRT! AND GUESS WHAT'S INSIIIDE IIIT?!"

The following is a scene in the 2005 remake of The Longest Yard
Guard Dunham: [after breaking off a long run, storms up to Megget] "That's how a white man runs the football!"
Earl Megget: "Man, you lucky I ain't on defense. I'd crack you in that egg-*** head of yours!"
Guard Dunham: "Yeah, but you ain't on defense. Are ya, *****?"
Earl Megget: "Switowski! Come here!"
[he comes running over]
Earl Megget: "You know what he said in the library?"
[whispers to Switowski about Dunham calling Malcolm X then "N word", as Switowski's eyes about pop out of his head]
Earl Megget: "Yes. Him. Out!"
Switowski: [Destroys Dunham with a huge close line on the next play. Everyone gathers around to look at Dunham and sniffs] I think I made-ed him **** himself.
Coach Nate Scarborough: I think he just **** himself.
All Sportswriters: I think he just **** himself.
Stretcher Guy: Good lord, this guy **** himself big time!
Switowski: [jumps up and down celebrating] See! I told you i made-ed him **** himself!
Earl Megget: [as Dunmham is being carted off the field on a stretcher] I'll be sure to send them books to the hospital, pimp!
Deacon Moss: And some diapers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom