• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Favorite Moments in KId Icarus:Uprising

linkypete

I am the very model of a modern major-general
What are your favorite moments in KId Icarus:Uprising? mine are when Dark Pit is created, when Hades suddenly takes over, when Pyrrhon enters, when there is suddenly total chaos when you wake up after 3 years as a ring, and then discover how palutena is being manipulated by the chaos kin. I love the game, and I would like to know what your favorite moments are. I also have two more kid icarus uprising threads called favorite kid icarus uprising characters and kid icarus uprising dialogue.

Last edited:
Oh wow. When I first played Kid Icarus: Uprising, I never expected it to be so long and exciting.

The first moment that caught me off guard was Hades's appearance after Medusa's defeat. I didn't expect the campaign to continue. Seeing Pyrrhon grow into a giant was definitely exciting as well. Near game's end, Pandora's beautiful amazon form was a much appreciated twist.

Nothing tops the final battle against Hades, however-hands-down the best boss battle in a rail shooter. I never expected to fight him from so angles-face to face, flying by me, running from a rushing Hades, quick time event.

Lord Carlisle

He Who Shall Not be Named
Hades' unexpected appearance was up there, and Pyron taking over was thrilling. But the point that MADE the game for me was when Pit was turned into a ring and you got to control Magnus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom