• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Moment in WW

D

Darvington

I like when you're in the Wind Temple, the one with Molgera. It always gives me a feeling of accomplishment for some reason.

I like the part when Tetra put Link in a barrel and shot him into a wall. I still wonder how they got Link in the barrel without him noticing. And when Link smashed into the wall I :lol:

I really liked the tower of the gods cutscene :D I love when he hits the tower :)
Haha... I loved those.
All of the "Link getting launched" cutscenes were great:

Well, those are some of my favorite moments... but I really like the cutscene when Link meets Ganondorf on the Forsaken Fortress after withdrawing the Master Sword. Especially the part when Ganondorf says, "My name is Ganondorf... And I am the Master of the Forsaken Fortress..." When he turns around, the expression on Link's face is all like, "Ack! You're ugly!"
I, personally don't agree with the ugly part, but it's still a funny reaction.

Last edited by a moderator:
A

ajj487

i love the scene when link and tetra go to hyrule and tetra is like" wait WTF how r u talking in my rock only link and i can!" "i created it,link knows who i am." and link is like 0.o what i thought it was my boat... "SPOILER ALERT" but i AM. 0.o

Beeker

Wild Card
Haha... I loved those.

Somehow, when I see those, this came to mind:'Team Rocket's Blasting of AGAAAAAAAIN!*ding*'
It seems our hero is blasting off.:lol:

Back on topic. My favourite moments would be when Link gets blasted out of the barrel(the expressions are hilarious) and when Ganondorf and King Daphnes confront each other before the final battle. So epic:)

Oh, and when Tetra and her crew tie up the bomb shop owner and one of the pirates blushes, when they talk about if he and Tetra got married and had a kid.

ApcolypticMufin

Fan of Zelda & Bioshock!
Either the battle with Molgera, or the cutscene before the final battle up to the end! Those were two of my favorite parts of any Zelda game!

TQX

Bow Master
Haha... I loved those.

Well, those are some of my favorite moments... but I really like the cutscene when Link meets Ganondorf on the Forsaken Fortress after withdrawing the Master Sword. Especially the part when Ganondorf says, "My name is Ganondorf... And I am the Master of the Forsaken Fortress..." When he turns around, the expression on Link's face is all like, "Ack! You're ugly!"
I agree with this one. haha! :)

TheWakerofWinds

Beat Minish Cap *___*
Haha... I loved those.

Yes, this too. Oh, and when Link was running after that bird who stole Aryll, and he ran off the cliff. his face was priceless XD

bigflyingpotato

Watch out!
Gotta love the ceremony after the forest temple, when Link dances to Makar's violin.
Also when Link confronts Ganondorf the first time, from when he first attacks and onward, I was so interested and I honestly didn't think Tetra would be Zelda :\

Majora16

KOOLOO-LIMPAH!
I loved when Hyrule Castle came to life. The way it was frozen in time, then regained its colors and the monsters became alive was stunning. It was very memorable. :D

BTW this is my 300th post! :)

Kybyrian

I loved when Hyrule Castle came to life. The way it was frozen in time, then regained its colors and the monsters became alive was stunning. It was very memorable. :D

I have to agree. The whole black and white to color idea was very appealing. I loved going in there, and seeing all the enemies frozen. Everything is black and white and you feel something there for a moment while you see all the enemies frozen in the castle. Then suddenly you unfreeze it and everything is bathed in color and the enemies start moving. It was a pretty cool transition if you ask me. One of the more well-done little things in the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom