• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Moment in Skyward Sword

Z

Zelda's Boy Toy

May favorite part is the sidequest with Crawl and he sits in Grooses room all game. I just thought it was funny that he sits there like a baby for the rest of the game - depending on how you finished that sidequest. Panzee

Too many to chose from but I have three! Beware of Spoilers

1. When you win the loftwing race at the beginning of the game and you are on top of the Goddess statue with Zelda. She says " you know what were supposed to do up here. Right?" She steps really close to you and it looks as if she's about to kiss Link but then she says you have to use the sail cloth and pushes you off the edge.

2. Fi's goodbye

3. Everything involving Groose!! Especially when he thanks Link and Zelda for being apart of what he likes to call " The Legend of Groose". That cracked me up.

Feral

The Drifter
I liked Link's confused expression after completing the Song of the Hero and the usual dah dah dah daaaah gets interrupted right before the singing dragons arrive.

I would have liked to have seen Link's "astonished" expression after Batreaux turned human but we have to go by what he described and it's left to our imagination.

I liked Link's confused expression after completing the Song of the Hero and the usual dah dah dah daaaah gets interrupted right before the singing dragons arrive.

This was also among my favorite moments in Skyward Sword. The entire scene was well-done, and it was emotion invoking; very effective. It was a bit comical for me as well, on account of my 5 year old nephew. lol He goes, "Oh my god, I'm dancing because this song is so pretteh!", in a girly voice, at an attempt at imitating Fi. Hilarious...

Kaleb Dampf

YouTube- www.youtube.com/user/F3artheReaper
The opening when Zelda's Loftwing made Link tumble out of bed. HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!

H

Hughes

mine deffinently has to be when you complete the song of the hero. DA NA NA HUH??? still cracks me up everytime

Jetaluski7

Master Swordsman
I have a few favorites actually. My all time favorite is when Groose falls on Link. I was cracking up.

My other favorites are when Zelda seals herself away. It just had so much emotion to me. I even thought I saw Link cry.

Another one was when they were at the first gate of time while Impa and Ghirahim are fighting. Zelda sends the harp to Link and he holds it up like other key items. That had me laughing.

Last edited:

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
Temple of Time: Ghirahim is DENIED. I like to cutscene where you go into the gate of time though. The true master sword is BO$$. I didn't know you could have rainbows in your heart until Ghirahim told me that. I can decide:(

everettkagan

Major SS and Oot fan!
my favorite is when impa just got smashed down by ghiriham in the temple of time and hes about to kill her and you just jump onto him with your sword and you say "protect zelda!" or "Go!" (your choice, like i love cuz it happens so often) And she's like, "O.M.G, YOUR NOT ACTUALLY A COMPLETE FAILURE AND YOU ACTUALLY MIGHT BE SO MUCH BETTER THAN ME!!!" and i hated her before because she thought i was lazy. The groose thing was also hilarious, especially links expression. So i agree with you, but only for second place

Last edited:

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
3 options.

1. When Groose comes to the surface and tries to rename it

2. When Link gathers the full triforce and wishes for the destruction of demise

3. Scrapper. pretty self explanatory

Rare Addict

Site Staff
As with virtually every Zelda game, the ending of Skyward Sword (the battle against Ghirahim's "horde" onward) stuck with me the most. It's exciting, it's creepy; I laughed, I cried. It's great stuff.

That said, the whole game is chock-full of memorable moments. Here are just a few others:

- Talking to people in the Skyloft bazaar. Quite the characters they've got there.
- Ghirahim's monologue in the Fire Sanctuary.
- Battle against Koloktos.
- Not to parrot the rest of you guys, but, yeah, every scene involving Groose is just hysterical, particularly his arrival to the land below. The dude's definitely grown on me, to the point where he's probably one of my favorite characters in the series -- second only to Midna.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom