• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Moment in Skyward Sword

pit0010

GAME IT LIFE IS TO SHORT
i really love the romantic scenes of link and zelda, and i LOVEE the parts of just link when he smiles, day dreams, gets serious, wonders and many more!!!

TNinja

Of the Gorons
my favorite was when link was running up the steps in the sealed temple when zelda was sealing herself in that amber crystal thing, it was so epic.

My favorite scene is the dialogue with Demise in the different dimension just before the last fight. The ratio of epic particles to oxygen particles in the atmosphere made a palpable fog of raw awesome power. It was sweet.

I have two as well, one cutscene where Groose shakes Link by the shoulders, and the boss battle with Koloktos, especially the end when you use one of his sabres to chop his legs and arms off

Mickaroo

Call me Micky
Hmm, well I really liked the part when Zelda seals herself away...and...*sniff* sorry I'm getting emotional.
On a lighter note, the part where Groose followed Link to the surface was hilarious! Until then, I never thought that he would play such a huge role in the rest of the game. I love how they didn't just discard him after they used him in the beginning, like a lot of stories would.

Havent beaten the game yet...But so far the favourite moment is...In Temple of time...where you get the Goddess harp...that cutscene...it's so cool!!!

T

TND

The lighthearted scenes with Zelda and Groose were fantastic, but if I hat to pick ONE moment, it would be right before the final battle.

SPOILER ALERT!!!!

Because the dynamic between Link and Zelda was so great this game, it made the fight for her at the end that much better. I mean, here's the guy that's responsible for everything you've been through: the quests, Zelda sealing herself away, etc. And just when you think you've rescued her, Girahim comes on behalf of Demise and ruins it all. Then he sort of taunts you with that "holier-than-though" mentality. Love Link's reaction just before the battle begins: drawing his sword, readying himself, totally serious. I feel like that really defines who Link is. My favorite part.

Beeker

Wild Card
So many moments I love, but if I have to pick, these were the most enjoyable to me.

The Gate of Time/Zelda's Reunion: I know they're two different scenes, but they're close enough together :P

When watching the Gate of Time assemble itself in the Sealed Temple, it looked so beautiful and astounding. To me the Gate of Time actually looks somewhat futuristic and like it belongs in another time, especially in the temple which shows its age. I always love watching this scene, so pretty~

The other scene with Zelda reuniting with Link...it has so much emotion in it. You learn of so much, and just seeing Link himself be so shocked and upset(almost to the point of crying) really made the scene and the plot for me.

I also loved all the expressions on the characters. Especially Link's, since he goes from very adorable when he smiles to extremely cool and tough when about to fight someone like Ghirahim. =D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom