• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Moment in Skyward Sword

Fig

The Altruist
What's happening forum!

I just finished Hero Mode, and I decided to start a new file but with my nickname (my username). I'm already to the point where Link was about to face The Imprisoned for the first time. I have to admit that when Link was seeing Groose falling above, Link's expression was priceless, and was my favorite moment in Skyward Skyword. What's your favorite moment in Skyward Sword.

That one is definitely one of my favorites. I also like a lot of the beginning stuff with Zelda because it was really cute. Scrapper never ceases to amuse me with his devotion to "Mistress Fi" and his dislike for "Master Shortpants".

At the gate of time when zelda runs over with the harp and shouts "you'll need this were your going", and throws the goddess harp. I love how she can throw so powerfully and dramaticly. :zelda:

Last edited:
F

Fsawk

wow i completely agree with you. that always made me laugh. i liked that part where fi was asking if i would call scrapper and i responded with "not him" lol :lol:

the best is easily the scene after you enter the gate of time and the reason its the one of the times you fell like link. Which you have to do all the that hard work just to basically fail and see the scene with the true master sword then the sealing.

LinkPTY

Skyward Wiimote
That cutscene after the Lanayru Mining Facility where Ghirahim attacks and Zelda gives the Harp to Link. That's my favorite moment.

Another one is everytime Scrapper shows up. I just laugh thinking about what's he gonna say to Fi.

my favorite part is when link gets the triforce, and that part of skyloft starts falling towards the surface

D

DragonPainter

either the part where link makes fun of groose's hair, or the part where groose falls out of the sky...that was priceless.

The ending would definitely be my favorite part. It made me shed a tear watching **** ****** *** ****** ***** ** *** ******** and him ****** *** ** **. I made sure to censor my post to not give off spoilers. :D

When after lanaryu mining facility you see the gate of time and impa guards zelda from ghiriham and link comes at perfect timing and ask "Am I Late ?" priceless.........

that is MY FAVORITE MOMENT, it was pretty unexpected too since characters in Zelda hardly ever have a twist like this.

Maffiline

nirorlei
I like Link's expression when he first meets Ghirahim in the Forest Temple and Ghirahim holds like and licks his tongue.
Link's face = priceless.
In all the 3D Zelda games, Link's expressions never cease to amaze me.

E

Elli

I have two. The Temple of Time Cut Scene and the one right after that when Groose comes falling from the sky with Link. that made me laugh so hard XD

I liked when the Master Sword was fully forged, but I also enjoyed the cut scenes with Groose. I remember when I was not that far in the game and seeing a thread on here about favorite characters, and I couldn't believe how many people were saying Groose. Definitely a huge turn around and a very likable character as you progress through the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom