• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Moment in Each Zelda Game

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
What are your favorite moments in the each of the Zelda games you have played? Discuss specific scenes that gave you the feels, favorite dungeon puzzles, character dialogue, or whatever tugged at your heart strings!

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
My favorite moment in Majora’s Mask will always be that moment of Anju waiting for Kafei and Kafei appearing and then reuniting just before the moon falls down

I think in general the final hours of MM hit really hard, especially with the music

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
Wind Waker's last stretch into the climactic battle with Ganon is one of my favorite sections/moments in gaming, not even just Zelda as a whole. It's the perfect ending to a classic coming-of-age story and a fitting wrap-up to Zelda's best plot.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Ocarina of Time has so many of the most memorable moments of the series for me. The title screen alone is nostalgic (I feel similarly about Twilight Princess' title screen). One of my fave scenes ever is the moment where Ganondorf comes flying out of the rubble of his fallen tower, given in to pure rage, and uses the Triforce of Power to transform into Ganon. Another epic moment from OoT for me is Link returning the Master Sword in the end credits, Navi flys away, and then Link walks away as the music gives way to bell chimes as the camera pans over the Master Sword. It's makes me emotional every time.

I can list a lot of moments from each game but it would take a while to write them all. Besides scemes from OoT the most memorable moment out of the games for me came from Breath of the Wild. Walking out of the Shrine of Resurrection is probably an answer a lot of fans have, but a good moment is good for a reason.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Everything about OoT for sure, Link's triumph after beating King Bulblin on the bridge of Hylia, Medli passing out after she hears Laruto's theme, Rutela showing up. There are so many I love so I can't list one specific moment.

In Wind Waker, Link using the Triforce of Courage to open the way to Hyrule in Wind Waker, and then finding that said Triforce of Courage has come to dwell within him: the rendition of the Zelda Main Theme that plays at this moment always gives me goosebumps.
In A Link Between Worlds, the entire ending never fails to get me misty-eyed.
In Minish Cap... every time Vaati is on screen. Story-wise, he's an incredibly clever and menacing villain-- to the point where if you take too long to get through Dark Hyrule Castle, you get a non-standard game over because Vaati manages to completely extract the Light Force from Zelda, which kills her. Nice job, hero.
And of course, who can forget that classic line from Breath of the Wild-- "But courage need not be remembered... For it is never forgotten."

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Calling the Four Giants in Majora's Mask. From the second you play the Oath to Order to when you arrive on the moon to be stunned by how strangely peaceful it is. The giants appearing and running towards Clock Town with the beautiful theme playing in the background, the mask taking control and dumping the Skull Kid onto the ground then possessing the moon, before uttering one of my favourite lines in the game. All in all one of my absolute favourite gaming moments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom