• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Favorite MM Dungeon and Why

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
What's your favorite dungeon from the bizarre and dark MM? Is it the poisonous swamp, the deadly frozen mountain, the crazy water works beneath the sea, or the undead tower to the heavens?

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
Stone Tower Temple is my favorite dungeon from Majora's Mask, and in fact it's my favorite Zelda dungeon period. It's by far the most complicated dungeon I can think of, I love the flipped-gravity aspect of it and how it basically gets twice the amount of dungeon space utilizing the ceiling as a floor, it utilizes all of the skills you learn throughout your journey and in particular the three Transformation Masks, and it's just flat-out challenging.

Mask-Salesman

And now.. That imp has it
Hard to say. Stone Tower was an incredible dungeon and really gave us some complicated puzzles. You had to use all transformation masks, the switching of gravity (that animation where the world turned upside down and Link fell in the sky freaked me out as a kid! :P) and the unique mask to fight the boss with was all pretty awesome. One big disappointment was that you had to play that song way too much to make those statues. That was kind of annoying.

Great Bay Temple was pretty good though. Scary music and lots of awesome swimming action, my most favorite thing to do in MM. Awesome use of the ice arrows as well. You had to make ice platforms and freeze water currents to get to the boss.

I'd give an honourable mention to Snow Peak. Not because the temple was that good, but because the boss fight makes up for it all. Goht must be my favorite Zelda boss ever. It was so awesome to race it as a Goron and try to jump on him. Epic boss battle in an epic game!

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Great Bay Temple. All the temples in MM, imo, have some of the best designs in the series. I'm not exactly sure why I like this one more than the others. It's the most difficult of the four, but I don't think that's why I like it.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
Definitely Stone Tower Temple. One of the best in the entire franchise. My favorite part about it is that there is a really compelling story behind it. It's like that with all the dungeons, but not the way this one does it. I actually want to keep going so I can figure out WHY EVERYONE IS FRICKING DEAD. At the same time, the game keeps up this creepy, erie, and dangerous feeling throughout the whole saga! This makes you question whether you WANT to continue. But the key is the payoff, which is the dungeon itself.

Stone Tower Temple boasts a great soundtrack, it's riddled with enemies, filled with puzzles, and you even fight undead-fricking ninjas. Then you get a magic arrow that turns the entire temple upside down, so that the sky is below you. Then, once you make it past the puzzles and enemies, you get to the boss, where you put on a mask that turns you into a giant, then you start kicking ***. Stone Tower Temple is pretty doggone cool. By the way, spoiler.

Salem

SICK
Woodfall Temple, like everything about it is cool, the music is good, the design is really nice, I would live there.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
This is really tough because every dungeon in MM was great for different reasons. But I think I'd probably have to follow the crowd and say Stone Tower Temple, just because it's so different from anything else in the Zelda series.

pkfroce

Skelepuns
Definitely Stone Tower. It was so creepy and cool. And it's so fitting for a final dungeon. You have to use all your transformation masks and all the skills that you've learned throughout the game. It's just perfect as the last dungeon. And oh boy that boss. You get to turn into a FREAKING GIANT. Then you go in, kick that stupid ****ing worms *** and BOOM. This dungeon was the most challenging and confusing and long with the whole upside–down stuff. I was honestly stumped for a bit. I think it might be my favorite dungeon if all time... Imma go play it now. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom