• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite MM boss? (excluding Majora's Mask)

Favorite MM boss?

• Odowla

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Goht

• Gyorg

• Twinmold

• Total voters
S

Shawnogohma

Of the four normal bosses in MM, which one did find to be the most fun to fight? Or which one did you think looked coolest?

My fave is Odolwa.

He's tall, scary, and is pretty hard for a first boss. But only when fighting him the first time.

Oh yeah, and: YEHAHOI!

well, they were call good. But to say my favourite, its Odolwa.
And what he says, sounds to me, strangely, like " take him alive!"

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
Odolwa was the best in my opinion, it was quite intense and I loved how the boss was dancing around. It was nice to face a true warrior (so he was, no?).

S

Shawnogohma

My second favorite is Goht. He's a such a scary boss. Much like all of the other MM bosses.

MOS3

Agent Of Chaos
it's Goht for me. Really new way to fight a boss. Felt very different from other bosses, and it was overall very very fun to fight him lol

S

Shawnogohma

it's Goht for me. Really new way to fight a boss. Felt very different from other bosses, and it was overall very very fun to fight him lol
It's funny when he get's all emotional when he's waving his head around.:clap:

MajoraKing12

Perfect Harmony
Ghot is a fun one to fight but I like Odowla a little better because when you get to fight him as Fierce Deity that is fun. It only takes like two hits and your done!:)

S

Shawnogohma

You can fight Goht as Fierce Deity Link, too. It's actually easier than using the Goron Mask.

Goht is defintely my most favorite. Rolling around as Goron Link was just so much fun compared to the other bosses. I found Twinmold to be kinda boring, but kool to use the Giant's Mask. Odalwa was weird, and way too much like Majora's Incarnation and Majora's Wrath. I think they coulda done a better job for this temple's boss. And Gyorg was kinda difficult for me. Not that that is necessarily a bad thing at all, but the way you had to fight him was very aggrevating at times.

S

Shawnogohma

What made Gyorg so hard for me was that I had to use that god awful Zora Link.

GLITCHY (and slow.)

Well, my favorite boss was probably Goht, just because it was so fun to beat him as a Goron. Rolling around at full speed, catching up to the gigantic boss, and bashing into him... just extremely fun.
All of the bosses were cool and unique, but Goht was the funnest.
And LinkOwnsYou, I liked Gyrog as well, mainly because he was so darn hard. I always love a challenge :D

C

Chellemo

Ugh! I fought Gyorg with the Zora link too. He was the hardest to me and the one I remember fighting the most. (It's been awhile since I played MM.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I'm not a huge fan of the bosses in MM, but I'd have to say my favourite one was Odowla. Goht wasn't too bad either, but I hated Gyorg and Twinmold.

Dark_Kokiri

I be a Kokiri~
Goht had to be my favorite boss. Honestly, I didn't like any of them as much as I did the OoT bosses, but it still was fun. Goht took me so long and I when I finally beat him I got a satisfaction out of it. X3 The others either annoyed the heck out of me or were jsut too easy. =/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom