• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Minor Character

My favorite minor character is Joe, I think it is, in MM. The leader of the Bomber society =D. He was just awesome.

I also liked the three Gorons in OoT that were going to GORON HUG Link. That part was hilarious.

Mine is Colin from TP. ( if he counts) I think he fit in well with the game and it was fun to see him progress.

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
The postman rawks in all the games. Well, I don't remember the one in WW being all that great, but whatev'. Anyhoo, the postman is usually a pretty funny character, so I've always liked him. Especially the postman in Phantom Hourglass.

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
My favorite side is obviously... the postman I guess. He has a funny personality and has appeared in solidly every 3-d console Zelda to date. At least he's not creepy like... Tingle... brrrrrr.

T

Typhingblade

my fav

mine would have to be the golden doggie from majoras mask!!!
My_Doggie_Barsmoi.png

I Shall call you... Barsmoi!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Zarom

The King
I would have say maybe The Postman, The Mask Salesman or even Tingle. I don't see why everybody hate Tingle, he is a funny character, anyway... :wave:

C

Crystal Clair

I don't see why everybody hate Tingle, he is a funny character, anyway...

Tingle is overhated. I'm neutral on him and I don't see why he's so hated.

As for me, call me shallow but my favorite minor character is my favorite because he's so hot. I'd even say I like him more than Link but I dunno. He's Ilari, that Rito that stands on the ledge outside the Rito's place. He also helps that formerly poor girl stay in touch with that Moblin.

I think that he is incredibly hot.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
I'm rather partial to Colin of Twilight Princess. I find him very sweet. It's nice to have someone who looks up to "me" a lot while I'm playing. I relate to him a bit because I was picked on and outcast as a kid, didn't quite fit in and I remember looking up to my big sister so much.

I just love his character development in the game - it's not like it's a lot, from a writer's perspective, but for a Nintendo game, it's pretty good. I love how when Beth was in danger, he made a decision - and found his courage. It was like "I'm the only one here who can act. What would Link do?" And that broke him out of his timidity... it was just really beautiful, I thought.

V

voltarrow

my favorite minor character is yeto from TP, he has a giant house!

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
Ooh, so many to choose. Hmmm... Well it has to be between Sheik and Kafei. Umm...can I have two favorites? :sweat: Guess not... :(

Ah well I guess I'll have to go with Kafei then. I thought he was cool. He was just a normal guy minding his own business when the Skull Kid came and turned him into a kid before he was to get married. Afterwards his mask got stolen and he was left to go and hide until the thief who stole his mask came out of hiding.

I felt for him. I felt happy when I got him reunited with his future wife. Ah, a good deed well done. :) I gained some respect for him too when he was going to stay there with her until the end. I also felt happy for him when he finally got back to normal and got married in the credits.

This would be why he is favorite minor character. :)

Waker of winds

Finally playing PH!
Must be Quill, the Rito postman, from WW.

I love Ritos. They're my favorite race, so my favorite minor character had to be a Rito.
I think Quill helps Link a lot more than the King of Red Lions...
He helps you by convincing Tetra to carry you to the Forsaken Fortress, and then he tells you where is Jabun hidden.

I like all the Ritos, but Quill feels somehow special for me.

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
Hahah, tough question... there's so many awesome ones....

Probably... one of these *cops out*
Anju- I found her a really inspiring character, how she finds faith in the face of the darkest circumstances... and I can relate to her a lot as well... I apologise too much like her lol.
Telma- she just... was awesome. I always loved the Gerudo as a kid, it rocked how the game included a tribe of warrior women... and she reminds me a lot of them xD Some of her dialogue is just really funny, and she's also hinted to have a surprisingly deep back story too... and the fact it looked like her breasts were constantly trying to escape meant I couldn't stop laughing when I saw her.... ah Telma :'D
Tatl- (if she counts)- she's probably the character I can relate most to, and she had loads of personality :3

Oddly, I find the postman terrifying... he just seems so damn creepy I want to run faaaar away when I seem him... just like with Tingle o_o ...his shorts are just... too short D:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom