• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Minor Character

DesertDweller

Love Truth
Got a couple of favorite minor characters, the first being Anju. I also like Tatl and Navi; I didn't find either of them annoying in the least. It was almost kinda cute having them think they were being helpful and all. :P

Another favorite is Medli. She's a somewhat important character, and her demeanor is just perfect.

Dungeon killer

Dungeon's Shall Fall!
My favorite minor character would have to be Colin from Tp he always wants to be your sidekick and he wants you to be his role model, that dosen't happen everyday.:nerd:

dumb180

Warrior Postman
Decisions decisions... Sahasralah probably. His character is a tad cliche perhaps, but I think it's cool. Nothing wrong with the all knowing wise man.. :D Hena and Telma are both close seconds.

Kybyrian

Hmm... let's see here. I would have to think that my favorite minor character is... possibly Orca from The Wind Waker. I always thought he was pretty cool, especially how he was the exact opposite from his brother, who always got angry at him for knocking down his pots upstairs and whatnot. I don't guess he'd be considered a major character, despite teaching Link the art of swordplay at the beginning of the game. If any of you think that he'd be considered a major character then I'd probably go with those guys that are out on the sea in The Wind Waker constantly grappling for treasure. You know, the little guys wearing scuba diving equipment.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
Most definately Anju. The moment I first saw her in the Stockpot Inn I thought she was cool. My friend and I used to imitate her conversation with the Mailman. I'd bow like Anju, and my friend would say 'Ja'.
A tad cheesy looking back on it, but it was still quite fun to do.

octorok74

TETTAC
My favorite minor character would have to be Skull Kid from OOT/MM. He was a funny character that just wanted some good music, a mask, and most importantly he wanted a friend.

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
What? No Malon/Cremia/Romani? Pfffft to all of you!

Really, I love them. I'm going to count all three as one since the reuse of character models in MM was intended to let us better know OoT characters. I love Malon. She's so happy and talented, and she has a hopeless romantic streak. Plus, she's based off of Marin who is most definitely one of the best Zelda characters EVER. And Marin is based on Zelda, sooooo... yeah. As a side character, I think Malon is really great. :>

Jetter

Type to myself in silence
The guy in phantom hourglass who has a huge version of the king of red lions and who has all of those crows on his boat.

B

BlackOut0189

Guru-Guru from the Windmill. First of all, I love the song he plays, and second, it's really cool to see how Link has effected him from being so joyful and energetic, to being disturbed and angry.:clap:

D

Dirty Link

shiek and medli, are those minor enough to be minor characters?

Argh, I can't just say 1 or 2 ... there are way too many awsum NPCs in Zelda universe
BEST OF THE BEST:
- Dampé (OOT)
- Tingle (MM)
- Telma (TP)

HONORABLE MENTION:
- Error (AOL)
- Nabooru (OOT)
- Back Alley Soldier (OOT)
- Pamela's Father (MM)
- Postman (MM, TP)
- Agitha (TP)

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
postman because of his part in MM. I just like his character how he never stops his job ever even when he should be sleeping

Z

zc16-rmeppelink

monkey is like...... beast!!! I love the sound that he makes it is beast!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom